Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Haha. Thank you guys for loving it so much. But the third update will be more on new characters and I am making the 4th update now. But I am making other character first such as Lena first before Olivia. Since there is alot of Olivia scenes already
Thanks for the love guys! I really appreciate it!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Haha. Thank you guys for loving it so much. But the third update will be more on new characters and I am making the 4th update now. But I am making other character first such as Lena first before Olivia. Since there is alot of Olivia scenes already
Thanks for the love guys! I really appreciate it!
There is no such thing as "too much Olivia", I assure you, but let me ask this, dear Elsa94... Lena will have a bush, yes?

17DOGS-superJumbo.jpg

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
There is no such thing as "too much Olivia", I assure you, but let me ask this, dear Elsa94... Lena will have a bush, yes?

View attachment 1797784
I think the story would be imbalance if I only focus on Olivia. It will be nudist Olivia
But I get what you mean

I made a vote on Lena pubic hair for my patron.
Currently the leading one is small and cute pubic hair followed by clean shaved and super bushy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER# and Demnor

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I think the story would be imbalance if I only focus on Olivia. It will be nudist Olivia
But I get what you mean
Well, it's all your fault, you make her too beautiful! :)
Brunette, with lovely face, ponytail, big but not ridiculous boobs, big aureola, a beautiful bush (that I hope she will never shave).
And moreover, she's sweet.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
But I get what you mean

I made a vote on Lena pubic hair for my patron.
Currently the leading one is small and cute pubic hair followed by clean shaved and super bushy

As much as I love bush, I have to agree with the votes for a slightly smaller bush for Lena. Variety in bushes is such a sexy and unique part of each woman after all.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Updated to thread to v0.3!

If there is error when load the game. Please tell me. Or if there is any bug!

And also lower your expectations as usual! Because this update doesnt have much Olivia, and its focused on the new characters~!
Thank you so much for playing! =)

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Updated to thread to v0.3!

If there is error when load the game. Please tell me. Or if there is any bug!

And also lower your expectations as usual! Because this update doesn't have much Olivia, and it's focused on the new characters~!
Thank you so much for playing! =)
So far, only the MEGA.nz link has been updated to have v0.3. Also, I made a quick update to LaikDink's Walkthrough Mod. I ported all of the content LaikDink made for the previous versions' content so you can still use the mod in the new version without breaking the game. And I added new features for the v0.3-exclusive additional content. I also corrected several spelling and grammar errors. Extract the game folder to the same directory as the one NudistSchool.exe is located.

By the way, I didn't like the new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
I gotta say something about the models' faces. I've been lurking on F95 for a while now so I got used to similar character faces and sometimes identical face assets across different games. (this isn't a criticism to developers; they just use tools available to them). Also, in some games you can't pinpoint a character's ethnic category just by looking at their face, but I feel like that's more due to the rendering style itself rather than the character. In Olivia's case, however, it's like that because she's recognizably multiracial (White-Asian?). I haven't seen anyone do that, which makes Olivia's face so unique. Uniquely beautiful. I speculate Lena's face is also completely new and her face is beautiful as well. My point is: Whoever is making these new faces, you've got some massive talent.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
my favorite girls are.

1-Olivia (she's a full package very beautiful her body is the best part ;) )

2-Lyra (i like her face and skin color the most of all the girls she's hot)

3-Bailey ( she's looks cute all around, i want to see her get destroyed by some cock lol she also has the second best face imo)

not counting personalities

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and Elsa94
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes