Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
my favorite girls are.

1-Olivia (she's a full package very beautiful her body is the best part ;) )

2-Lyra (i like her face and skin color the most of all the girls she's hot)

3-Bailey ( she's looks cute all around, i want to see her get destroyed by some cock lol she also has the second best face imo)

not counting personalities
had to edit my message i felt like i needed to add a bit more hehe :)

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks! The great comments from you guys keeps me going!!! :love::love:
great job with the characters tbh. there is a decent amount of variety between the girls. a few things i would like to see is more pussy variety, you know different shapes and sizes and anal sex for all girls, also maybe have them react a bit more in pain if they are virgins maybe that could be a thing in the future who knows but overall awesome job :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
something bugs on this update, when i try to load save with or w/o wt-mod bunch of errors and thrown back to start.

Reactions: Havik79

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
if it still doesnt work then, i guess you need to restart =(

Your new save should be fine. The old save is the bug problem

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok, i think its my fault. give me a day. I will try to fix it.
So my quick save at the end of the last update crashes, my hard save during the second creampie of whats her name, 70s bush crashes, my save the first time you creampie 70s bush, it kicks me back to the start where you get a boner just before Allana knocks you down so the teacher doesn't see you, so it seems between Allana jerking you off in the garden and then 70s bush coming over and giving her 2 creampies is where it seems to be broken, my previous hard save with fucking Allana at the beach is fine.

• Wow
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
So my quick save at the end of the last update crashes, my hard save during the second creampie of whats her name, 70s bush crashes, my save the first time you creampie 70s bush, it kicks me back to the start where you get a boner just before Allana knocks you down so the teacher doesn't see you, so it seems between Allana jerking you off in the garden and then 70s bush coming over and giving her 2 creampies is where it seems to be broken, my previous hard save with fucking Allana at the beach is fine.
Thx for the feedback! I like it. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. Sorry about all this =(

Reactions: Havik79 and Emelex

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Huh, the only girl you can have sex with until 0.2 is winning the poll, what a coincidence :ROFLMAO: (I didn't vote for her :p)
This game is fun. Time to check out 0.3.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can I enter the student's association to force everyone to shave or trim at least? Not a fan of amazonia.

Anyway, it's funny how the poll itself about the girls mentions there isn't any ntr lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
Sorry my bad, I meant talking or doing other stuff like volleyball playing without any sexual stuff with other male nudist.

I am strictly no NTR person.
This explains when this game got it's NTR "removed", I was also completely under the impression that pole was referring to sexual interactions and not just "talking". But I guess that still leaves open wether that no NTR also means no sex scenes without the MC or wether it's just no scenes that are supposed to create a sense of jealousy

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes