Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Femdom & ntr scenes here ? (I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)
For femdom; going from the characters introduced so far, I don't see any hard femdom happening. I can see some light kinda femdom with Teacher. But that would be mostly her kinda helping you dom the other girls. Like when she had angry girl lie on the desk naked, and instructed you to inspect her body etc during night class.

NTR I'm pretty sure in confirmed to never be in the game.

Harem is pretty much guaranteed at this point

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
For femdom; going from the characters introduced so far, I don't see any hard femdom happening. I can see some light kinda femdom with Teacher. But that would be mostly her kinda helping you dom the other girls. Like when she had angry girl lie on the desk naked, and instructed you to inspect her body etc during night class.

NTR I'm pretty sure in confirmed to never be in the game.

Harem is pretty much guaranteed at this point
would argue the whole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can be considered fem dom even if it was short

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
would argue the whole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can be considered fem dom even if it was short
Yea I guess you're not wrong. But I would call that very light femdom. Like that to me felt little more than cosplay role play. Not that that and femdom / maledom, are mutually exclusive, like if that was bdsm, if was the most feather light touch of it. Not bad either way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V.0.4

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V.0.4

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.4

PS: a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod

NudistSchool V0.4 MEGA
update of the portuguese translation to the version v0.4

atualização da tradução em portugues para a versão v0.4

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I might be asking the old question... But what's up with Bailey? Is there any point letting her get away with copying your homework?
Yes. If you don't let her copy initially, during the gardening scene she doesn't distract the gardener while the MC is fucking Olivia, and that scene ends prematurely (and you don't get to see Bailey naked).

Regardless of that choice, you do later on get to chastise her for copying and push her to do better.

Reactions: JenusKudo

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The game is overall pretty decent, but the music needs to match the mood of the scene at least a bit. The slow kind of music is a big hindrance to sex scenes. Please dev if you fix this don't use the same sexy times music as timestamps and like 65% of other games either :'D

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - So far I really like this game. You could argue the MC has a far too big "device", and that could be toned down a bit. Bailey gets away too easy to be honest, but my MC is not a jerk and a bit too nice for this world (yeah - that connects to me, I admit), but at the later stage I get the impression Bailey start to realize herself that she cannot keep going on like this.
My favorite this far is without any doubt Olivia. She's just a sweet girl. On top of that - I am a sucker for girls with pubic hair, so yeah, that's already a high score. At the other hand - MC's childhood friend scores high too, especially with her siutaton with that jerk of a (ex)boyfriend. And well.. I just like her face...

Reactions: Demnor

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
Unfortunately my old save doesnt work, same for the Autosaves so i will wait for a couple of updates before restarting. Thanks for the work though i enjoyed it so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately my old save doesnt work, same for the Autosaves so i will wait for a couple of updates before restarting. Thanks for the work though i enjoyed it so far.
quickly played with skipping.

hamphield

May 30, 2019
mate
at least give some credit to the manga "Nudist Beach ni Shuugakuryokou de!" from Shiwasu no Okina (138521) that you so blatantly plagiarized the plot

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Saddened I found this in its early stages, since it's currently short.
Ignoring the hate comments etc in regards to other H series things - my constructive disbelief was the rather extremes a certain character will go so early on to conceal a boner.

But other than that out of character action for the girl involved, I can see this being a fun lewd time overall. 100% hoping for home scenes that aren't dreams!
If this ever finds itself on steam, I'll happily pick it up there as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If this ever finds itself on steam, I'll happily pick it up there as well.
steam has lately been anti-school themed avn or at least if it's teachers banging students (this has 1 atm) so who knows.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
steam has lately been anti-school themed avn or at least if it's teachers banging students (this has 1 atm) so who knows.
Yep - Even stuff that has been there for a wile, suddenly gets removed. But don't fear - If you make a game with Hitler as main protagonist, running a Nazi slave torture camp where people get dismembered and de-captivated and raped, then you are totally fine. It will be accepted in no time...
I never understood those weird crazy Steam reviewers. But hey, Lucky enough we have shops like JAST, GOG and the likes.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yea I guess you're not wrong. But I would call that very light femdom. Like that to me felt little more than cosplay role play. Not that that and femdom / maledom, are mutually exclusive, like if that was bdsm, if was the most feather light touch of it. Not bad either way.
Well, I didn't like it at all. My tolerance for anything that looks like femdom is pretty much non-existent.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Yep - Even stuff that has been there for a wile, suddenly gets removed. But don't fear - If you make a game with Hitler as main protagonist, running a Nazi slave torture camp where people get dismembered and de-captivated and raped, then you are totally fine. It will be accepted in no time...
I never understood those weird crazy Steam reviewers. But hey, Lucky enough we have shops like JAST, GOG and the likes.
You can do whatever the hell you want--so long as who you're doing it to is 18.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes