Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
So will this devolve into a femdom game or not? What are the plans? Is it safe to stick around or should it be returned to sender immediately

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So will this devolve into a femdom game or not? What are the plans? Is it safe to stick around or should it be returned to sender immediately
There's a single event with Alanna playing around with some femdom elements due to her messing around with a costume. That's it, there's no other indication of anything like femdom being likely. So this feels like a pretty big overreaction, IMO.

Reactions: Demnor

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
There's a single event with Alanna playing around with some femdom elements due to her messing around with a costume. That's it, there's no other indication of anything like femdom being likely. So this feels like a pretty big overreaction, IMO.
everybody likes what he likes and in the scenario its something I massively dislike. Is it an overreaction? probably but if that scene is not avoidable it would disqualify her as an LI I had any interest in.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
everybody likes what he likes and in the scenario its something I massively dislike. Is it an overreaction? probably but if that scene is not avoidable it would disqualify her as an LI I had any interest in.
And that's totally fine, even if it turns you completely off of the game. I called it an overreaction to suggest that meant this is "devolving into a femdom game".

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
And that's totally fine, even if it turns you completely off of the game. I called it an overreaction to suggest that meant this is "devolving into a femdom game".
Not a native speaker, but I understood what you meant.
For me, it would be devolving if that part gets more focus and stays as unavoidable as it is right now. But I have a strong aversion to authority. So there is that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If dev stated her intention in regards to femdom, I would know if I need to take a hike. that's why I asked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Not a native speaker, but I understood what you meant.
For me, it would be devolving if that part gets more focus and stays as unavoidable as it is right now. But I have a strong aversion to authority. So there is that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If dev stated her intention in regards to femdom, I would know if I need to take a hike. that's why I asked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
when I made that scene. I did not thought that it will be categorized as femdom. It's just an idea that I had.

I am not really interested in doing femdom stuff. If you see more scenes that is femdom is future, I am sorry. It is just a mere coincidence that it is categorized as femdom.

One thing for sure that i wont do is NTR

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
when I made that scene. I did not thought that it will be categorized as femdom. It's just an idea that I had.

I am not really interested in doing femdom stuff. If you see more scenes that is femdom is future, I am sorry. It is just a mere coincidence that it is categorized as femdom.

One person's confident female is another person's "femdom".

If someone expects for women to always be passive and submissive, not voicing their own needs, if they take charge for a bit, or voice their desires and tell their partner what they want from them, that's seen as "femdom", when what it actually is is healthy back and forth between lovers.

I can be doing what I want to do, but if you want me to do something different or in addition, say so! Men aren't mind readers and it isn't femdom for a woman to tell a man what she wants and needs.

Reactions: Hordragg and Tiur

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

If someone expects for women to always be passive and submissive, not voicing their own needs, if they take charge for a bit, or voice their desires and tell their partner what they want from them, that's seen as "femdom", when what it actually is is healthy back and forth between lovers.

I can be doing what I want to do, but if you want me to do something different or in addition, say so! Men aren't mind readers and it isn't femdom for a woman to tell a man what she wants and needs.
If a woman needs handcuffs to feel safe enough around you so she can tell you her wands and needs, then I have bad news for you buddy. That sounds not like a healthy relationship and she seems not to be the problem.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If a woman needs handcuffs to feel safe enough around you so she can tell you her wands and needs, then I have bad news for you buddy. That sounds not like a healthy relationship and she seems not to be the problem.
I prefer my collection of silk neckties - easier on the headboard and the wrists.

It's only truly "dom" if it doesn't go both ways.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
It's only truly "dom" if it doesn't go both ways.
sorry but i don't get what you mean

I mean it won't kill me, but at the same time, I would deeply appreciate it if that scene would be made avoidable.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
sorry but i don't get what you mean
If you take turns (goes both ways) it isn't truly "dom"; it's only truly "dom" if only one partner is always submissive.

Some men aren't secure enough in their masculinity to allow a woman to take the lead and must always be dominant; such persons likely wouldn't like any scene with a woman asserting herself or pursuing her own desires and needs.

• Angry
Reactions: hughmungusboi69

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I must say that scene took me by surprise too. It would be nice if that part was made skippable for those that really can't stand it. However, in my eyes it was just a bit role-playing, and I think if the MC really could stop it at any moment, and she would stop too. Personally it does not bother me very much, although it's not really my taste. I won't skip the scene myself, because it's interesting enough to see how they both play around with it.

Side remark: If anything, you could see it as a bit playful "bite back" for all those VN's where the MC use hypnosis, violence, rape and more of that "nice" stuff to let the girl be used by him. But that's beside the point and has nothing to do with this subject (yeah - Shoot me for that).

Anyway - A said, If you could skip that scene it would be nice. Personally I think it's a one-thing only, and just a bit mischievous teasing by that girl. After they got caught it was over fast, and the scene turned into something more interesting. I did not get any femdom vibes from her in the earlier scenes, so I think she was just playing around just to see how the MC reacts.

Anyway - I am looking forward to the new developments in the future. And Olivia is my favorite at this moment. However, let's see how the situation around the childhood friend turns out. So far I really like this VN.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well - I must say that scene took me by surprise too. It would be nice if that part was made skippable for those that really can't stand it. However, in my eyes it was just a bit role-playing, and I think if the MC really could stop it at any moment, and she would stop too. Personally it does not bother me very much, although it's not really my taste. I won't skip the scene myself, because it's interesting enough to see how they both play around with it.

Side remark: If anything, you could see it as a bit playful "bite back" for all those VN's where the MC use hypnosis, violence, rape and more of that "nice" stuff to let the girl be used by him. But that's beside the point and has nothing to do with this subject (yeah - Shoot me for that).

Anyway - A said, If you could skip that scene it would be nice. Personally I think it's a one-thing only, and just a bit mischievous teasing by that girl. After they got caught it was over fast, and the scene turned into something more interesting. I did not get any femdom vibes from her in the earlier scenes, so I think she was just playing around just to see how the MC reacts.

Anyway - I am looking forward to the new developments in the future. And Olivia is my favorite at this moment. However, let's see how the situation around the childhood friend turns out. So far I really like this VN.
Then give the player a choice to have agency?
To me it was pathetic, simple as that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Whatever, but I don't like the scene. It may be intended as roleplay and not femdom, but it's a kind of roleplay that I don't like.

Reactions: EJW

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Then give the player a choice to have agency?
To me it was pathetic, simple as that.
Ehh... That's what I said? Not once but serveral times? Try to read before you judge please...
And pathetic? Well - If that's your taste I won't criticize it. For me personally it was just a bit teasing and playing around. Not really my taste, but I don't hate it. If only it shows there are as many tastes as people around. And I think that's a good thing.

Reactions: Demnor

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I was looking at the poll and I don’t recall an Art Class scene or a scene with Clarissa and the Government, are those in the next update or did I just miss them?

Reactions: S1nsational

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was looking at the poll and I don’t recall an Art Class scene or a scene with Clarissa and the Government, are those in the next update or did I just miss them?
Per Elsa's Patreon there is a scene for patrons only (v 0.5 I think) with Clarissa at a party. I haven't seen anything mentioned about an art class. Maybe she did a preview of it on Patreon and added it to the poll.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
possible future content.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes