Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As usual, some F95 users behave like wilful and temperamental toddlers: every fucking damn content MUST be as they want it to be - if there's a scene they dislike they start throwing a tantrum.

This happens in every fucking damn thread. This is why all of these damn Patreon game (95% or so) are the same: the Author's game is pidgeonholed in a "genre" and the Author is forced to follow a fucking damn pattern. If not, these dudes come around and start throwing tantrums, demanding changes and leaving bad reviews.

I've got a personal message to this game's Author:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING - it's your game, it's your story and you're doing great: stick with your vision and hold on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As usual, some F95 users behave like wilful and temperamental toddlers: every fucking damn content MUST be as they want it to be - if there's a scene they dislike they start throwing a tantrum.

This happens in every fucking damn thread. This is why all of these damn Patreon game (95% or so) are the same: the Author's game is pidgeonholed in a "genre" and the Author is forced to follow a fucking damn pattern. If not, these dudes come around and start throwing tantrums, demanding changes and leaving bad reviews.

I've got a personal message to this game's Author:

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING - it's your game, it's your story and you're doing great: stick with your vision and hold on.
sad but even more sadly it's true.

can't make game which every1 likes.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, I just found this game and I'm just starting, I really like it but I did find something that bothers me and I dont know if it has been addressed before.

No matter what choices I take the outcome is the same, like Bailey blackmailing me with what happened at the garden with Olivia even if I chose to walk away, or Olivia saying I stare at her boobs even if I choose not to

Does this get better down the line or choices doesn't matter in the game?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hello, I just found this game and I'm just starting, I really like it but I did find something that bothers me and I dont know if it has been addressed before.

No matter what choices I take the outcome is the same, like Bailey blackmailing me with what happened at the garden with Olivia even if I chose to walk away, or Olivia saying I stare at her boobs even if I choose not to

Does this get better down the line or choices doesn't matter in the game?
There are a few things that choices affect, like whether or not you let Bailey copy your work determines what happens with her at the garden. This is an early rev of the game so there may be more choice-related content later on.

Reactions: yiyoiyi

Spideroth

Apr 21, 2019
Damn the hooker with the tattoos and heart shaped pubes is the hottest girl in this game, shame we'll never get any content with her :cry:.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes