Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I haven't seen anything about it (although I'm sure I just missed it), but apparently currently I'm unable to continue beyond yoga. After that scene, I'm told there's nothing more and the game kicks me to the main menu. I even reloaded back at the arcade with Nori and Narzia and continued manually through yoga. Any help would be appreciated, b/c I'm clearly missing something.

I started browsing through the thread at around page 70 to see if anyone else reported the same problem I'm seeing. Somehow I was deluged with a bunch of LGBT/Noah's Ark stuff, something about "I know more languages than you do", and some other random shit. It probably goes without saying, but um... my question about getting kicked to the main menu is still unanswered.

BTW, Elsa, I'm sure you likely just have forgotten (as I'm sure it's not a high priority), but the latest version of the game continues to show one of the characters as "Nazia" for her dialogue label, but she's referred to as "Narzia" consistently in the actual dialogue. I assume the character label has the typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The name is messed up throughout - I actually went in and did a find and replace in the scripts to fix things like the name misspelling and confused definitions (there's like a "N" and an "n", or something like that, that gets input wrong all over the place - both are defined terms and end up putting the wrong name on the wrong speaker in lots of places).

And, to put it simply: the yoga scene still isn't available because all that's happened in this release is that some early game fluffing occurred, with a new character and new scenes introduced much earlier in the VN, meaning you have to do a replay to see those scenes. Supposed to add to the story or something. This is at least the second, if not the third, time remedial things have been added and a replay required to get the new content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The name is messed up throughout - I actually went in and did a find and replace in the scripts to fix things like the name misspelling and confused definitions (there's like a "N" and an "n", or something like that, that gets input wrong all over the place - both are defined terms and end up putting the wrong name on the wrong speaker in lots of places).

And, to put it simply: the yoga scene still isn't available because all that's happened in this release is that some early game fluffing occurred, with a new character and new scenes introduced much earlier in the VN, meaning you have to do a replay to see those scenes. Supposed to add to the story or something. This is at least the second, if not the third, time remedial things have been added and a replay required to get the new content.
I know everyone feels differently about this type of thing (i.e., has a different tolerance level for it), but in this particular game releases carry light enough content that for me it shouldn't be that bad to Ctrl-skip things I've already seen. I'll likely get to it tomorrow.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Are you still going to remove all the school uniforms from the girls? I ask this because there is a uniform inspection scene in the game that will not make sense, so in effect this scene will have to be removed.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022

It's actually the first time. I don't plan to release v0.11 to public. It's leaked in here so please don't blame me for that

Reactions: An0nPDM

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Are you still going to remove all the school uniforms from the girls? I ask this because there is a uniform inspection scene in the game that will not make sense, so in effect this scene will have to be removed.
Yes for now I plan to remove it.
For that, I will probably make it that they aren't allow to wear coloured panty only. Or maybe I will remove that scene entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: An0nPDM and Twistty

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I know - but Sancho changes screen shot from "s" to "S" (i.e. Shift-s) because he wants "s" for one of his mod functions. So, instead of uniquely programming a single key for his function, he reprograms two keys, changing a baseline function of Ren'Py and annoying people that don't exhaustively read every line of his often long change logs each time he does an update - it's kind of the equivalent of "I modded my car and now the accelerator pedal is the brake pedal and the brake pedal is the clutch and the clutch is the accelerator" - which would be really annoying and cause you to have to retrain what you naturally do when firing up the (Ren'Py) engine.

My point was I'm not sure what you get with "Alt-s", because I've never used it, but I can see someone using the screenshot function (whether native or modded) regularly.
While i readily admit that i rarely use Sancho's because it's entirely too complex in many cases, I still have no issues with using the same screenshot key as always, i.e., 's'. Heaven knows I still take hundrds of screenshots for most games, enough that I have to convert them to .jpg jsut to save disk space. Never had to use any weird key combo for them. Are you maybe on a Mac?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While i readily admit that i rarely use Sancho's because it's entirely too complex in many cases, I still have no issues with using the same screenshot key as always, i.e., 's'. Heaven knows I still take hundrds of screenshots for most games, enough that I have to convert them to .jpg jsut to save disk space. Never had to use any weird key combo for them. Are you maybe on a Mac?
if uses sancho mod and doesn't change settings then to take screenshot needs to use shift+s.

sancho's mod isn't that difficult to use unless wants to alter stats but as a wt it's normal.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
if uses sancho mod and doesn't change settings then to take screenshot needs to use shift+s.

sancho's mod isn't that difficult to use unless wants to alter stats but as a wt it's normal.
Sheesh, now I gotta go back and find a game I play that actually *does* use Sancho's, since this game doesn't. HOnestly, Sancho's has such long insructions and so many extra functions I don't need, that when there are multiples I'm afraid he's next to last, right before one-shot-wonder modders. He does do very good work, it's jsut way more than I ever need so I go with Lain or KoGA or Joker, or as in this game with LaikDink. Still, I don't ever recall using anything other than jsut 's' for screenshot or specifically remapping. But, it's been a long time so idk. Cheers mate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sheesh, now I gotta go back and find a game I play that actually *does* use Sancho's, since this game doesn't. HOnestly, Sancho's has such long insructions and so many extra functions I don't need, that when there are multiples I'm afraid he's next to last, right before one-shot-wonder modders. He does do very good work, it's jsut way more than I ever need so I go with Lain or KoGA or Joker, or as in this game with LaikDink. Still, I don't ever recall using anything other than jsut 's' for screenshot or specifically remapping. But, it's been a long time so idk. Cheers mate
sunshine love or any of danielsk's games (erotica has latest version) or returning to mia (sequel to summer with mia but it might have prev. version of sanchomod) or uc8 (that's actual name).

Reactions: Demnor

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I tried it with a fresh start and a fresh install (because some changes done). It looks good, but the only critique I have so far is that the shirt the MC wears still looks like it's made of high reflective shiny thick leather or thick plastic (or some glob). It's honestly a bit distracting. But I am only at the start, so I don't know if it is corrected later on.

Anyway - I don't mind replaying stuff in a VN or game that's in development. The key phrase is "in development", so I know I sometimes have to start from scratch again. That's all part of the development cycle that's not only true for VN's but for games and programs too.

For example - I use a music program called Bitwig, but as a buyer I also have access to the development versions that I can test before the new program version is released. Most times the saves I make with the development version cannot be used in the final version. That's something you have to always be aware of if you test, use or try programs that are in development.

And yes - This VN is a lot of fun, really... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I don't use most of what his mods can do, and some of what I do use seems to break when I reopen the VN (changes to text size, for example), but I truly like the detail given related to choices (helps me figure out where I want to create a new save to explore a different path) and hidden/bonus item notifications and are the primary reasons I'll usually chose his mods over others. The things he brings that I find useful in addition to the choice details are naming conventions that consistently work (others have trouble carrying over the name you load and suggest the first save name created on the particular save page), text sizing, text block transparency, and task guides where a mini-game or sandbox scene are used in an otherwise non-sandbox VN.

Don't want to get too off topic, so done for now; however, if you want to see the VNs he does mods for (he isn't always listed on the OP), just search out his profile and click the link down in his signature. His top games have direct links and all of his others can be found using the "group" link.

dim5527

Aug 11, 2017
Ce jeux et l'histoire ma plus au début
mais à force de traduire par google traduction j'essaie toujours de trouvé une solution.
Pour les francais que ca intéresse, remplacé les fichiers dans le dossier qui se trouve dans << game >>.
Pour info, je suis nul en anglais, je me suis aider par goole traduction; Si s'est mal traduit dsl !
Gardé original pour info, je l'ai juste tester une fois; Je n'ai pas découvert tous le jeux et il est possible que j'ai fait des erreurs de manipulations,
Dés que je peux, je traduirais la suite.
bon jeux a tous !

ps : j'ai utilisé la version 0.12.1, donc attention si il y a une mise à jours.

---------

This games and the story my most at the beginning
but by dint of translating using Google translate I am still trying to find a solution.
For the French who are interested, replaced the files in the folder located in game
FYI I'm bad at English, I helped myself by Google translation, if it was translated badly dsl
Kept original for your information, I only tested it once, I did not discover all the games and it is possible that I made handling errors,
I will translate the rest as soon as I can.
Good game to all !

ps: I used version 0.12.1, so be careful if there is an update.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ce jeux et l'histoire ma plus au début
mais à force de traduire par google traduction j'essaie toujours de trouvé une solution.
Pour les francais que ca intéresse, remplacé les fichiers dans le dossier qui se trouve dans << game >>.
Pour info, je suis nul en anglais, je me suis aider par goole traduction; Si s'est mal traduit dsl !
Gardé original pour info, je l'ai juste tester une fois; Je n'ai pas découvert tous le jeux et il est possible que j'ai fait des erreurs de manipulations,
Dés que je peux, je traduirais la suite.
bon jeux a tous !

ps : j'ai utilisé la version 0.12.1, donc attention si il y a une mise à jours.

---------

This games and the story my most at the beginning
but by dint of translating using Google translate I am still trying to find a solution.
For the French who are interested, replaced the files in the folder located in game
FYI I'm bad at English, I helped myself by Google translation, if it was translated badly dsl
Kept original for your information, I only tested it once, I did not discover all the games and it is possible that I made handling errors,
I will translate the rest as soon as I can.
Good game to all !

ps: I used version 0.12.1, so be careful if there is an update.
That's a lot of work; thanks for providing those! You should actually post these over on the Translation forum, specifically for this type of thing. You can then post here the link to your thread over on that forum.

An0nPDM

Oct 11, 2023
The message apk was not installed appears. What could be the error? Download is complete, have tried 2 times

Edit:
I solved the problem by backing up the saves and reinstalling the game. Now it works.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V.0.12.1

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V.0.12.1

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.12.1

PS: a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod

NudistSchool V0.12.1 MEGA
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.12.1

Fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.12.1

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
someone know other games like this? were the female character stay naked/topless/bottom less all the time for the entire story or in the daily routine?(not games were the MC is female) i played other games like this but maybe someone know other names

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
someone know other games like this? were the female character stay naked/topless/bottom less all the time for the entire story or in the daily routine?(not games were the MC is female) i played other games like this but maybe someone know other names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please don't ask or answer this type of request in game threads anymore. This violates Site Rule #2.4. Devs generally don't appreciate folks advertising in their own game's thread for games made by some other developer. There is a forum specifically for these types of questions, or you can DM someone to discuss it. Should you search that forum and don't find an answer, you can post a new thread there (using the button near the top of the page). If you make such a thread, I would suggest linking to the OP of this one so anyone unfamiliar with this game will have a frame of reference to offer more helpful suggestions.

Reactions: JJ1960
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes