Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
He's translating from Russian, and generally has done so poorly. As bad as it is here, the VN that the teacher's aide came from was exponentially worse. Don't know if they're using Google translate or speak English, but don't have a great command of sentence structure and how pronouns and articles are used - my recollection is that such elements are wrapped into the base word in many languages, including Russian.
Fuck it... Just did English improved versions of the last 2 script files (Episode 15, and 16) which seemed to be by far the worst I've seen in the game with wrong words, missed punctuation, choppy/unnatural/unclear dialogue, etc.

If anyone wants to use them feel free. I did also throw an extra conditional on at the end that will look to see if the Episode_17.rpyc file exists to know whether to end or jump to the start of the next chapter whenever it comes out... so it should have no issue with future versions as long as variables aren't reworked...

-----
I did look at Episode 14 as well, overall it was significantly better English than the last two. It just had the wrong narrator thing which the dev has still not fixed. There were also a few lines that sounded unnatural or did not make sense if you thought about them. There's actually still one line I can not actually figure out the intent of:

"Her soft butt rubs your dick, making it feel like you are going through a handbook."

I honestly have no idea what this sentence is trying to say... Does someone get intense pleasure from reading handbooks? Or are we supposed to feel that getting what is sort of a buttjob is as boring as reading a handbook? Is it maybe saying this experience is somehow an instructional guide to something? Was it meant to be a comparison to a handjob and the wrong word was used? Are we comparing it to rubbing your dick between the covers of a book (Although why the oddly specific handbook? Handbooks aren't usually leatherbound...usually we are talking paper or plastic covers on a spiral bound or stapled book... And ummm is putting your dick in a book really a thing many people do? Surely you can find something better, more comfortable, and safer to use than a book? I mean not only are you definitely ruining that book, but I'd be terrified of getting a papercut down there...) Seriously, what the hell is this sentence actually trying to convey?

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Fuck it... Just did English improved versions of the last 2 script files (Episode 15, and 16) which seemed to be by far the worst I've seen in the game with wrong words, missed punctuation, choppy/unnatural/unclear dialogue, etc.

If anyone wants to use them feel free. I did also throw an extra conditional on at the end that will look to see if the Episode_17.rpyc file exists to know whether to end or jump to the start of the next chapter whenever it comes out... so it should have no issue with future versions as long as variables aren't reworked...

-----
I did look at Episode 14 as well, overall it was significantly better English than the last two. It just had the wrong narrator thing which the dev has still not fixed. There were also a few lines that sounded unnatural or did not make sense if you thought about them. There's actually still one line I can not actually figure out the intent of:

"Her soft butt rubs your dick, making it feel like you are going through a handbook."

I honestly have no idea what this sentence is trying to say... Does someone get intense pleasure from reading handbooks? Or are we supposed to feel that getting what is sort of a buttjob is as boring as reading a handbook? Is it maybe saying this experience is somehow an instructional guide to something? Was it meant to be a comparison to a handjob and the wrong word was used? Are we comparing it to rubbing your dick between the covers of a book (Although why the oddly specific handbook? Handbooks aren't usually leatherbound...usually we are talking paper or plastic covers on a spiral bound or stapled book... And ummm is putting your dick in a book really a thing many people do? Surely you can find something better, more comfortable, and safer to use than a book? I mean not only are you definitely ruining that book, but I'd be terrified of getting a papercut down there...) Seriously, what the hell is this sentence actually trying to convey?
I checked synonyms to see if there was anything that could possibly come close to any word with a suggestive or sensual meaning. Absolutely baffled.

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Хорошее обновление игры. Перед тем как писать своё сообщение прочитал другие. Много чего пишут и почему то в основном не совсем положительные отзывы. Судя по словам вроде всё устраивает, но при этом недовольны какими то мелочами в игре. Уже писал это но повторюсь. Игра выходит и всё там происходит в одном стиле написания и атмосферы. То есть, как она ощущалась в начальных выпусках, так она и сейчас ощущается. Вроде ничего не изменилось. Это хорошо, если она порадовала в самом начале , то и должна тогда радовать и сейчас с выходом очередного обновления для неё. Постоянно выходят обновления, всё в том же стиле повествования, много персонажей, есть анимированные сцены, иногда приходят нововведения в игру. Всё что надо если она понравилась сразу есть и в продолжениях. Дальше немного поподробней.

Nice game update. I read the others before writing my message. They write a lot of things and for some reason the reviews are mostly not entirely positive. Judging by the words, they seem to be happy with everything, but at the same time they are unhappy with some little things in the game. I already wrote this but I’ll say it again. The game comes out and everything happens in the same writing style and atmosphere. That is, how it felt in the initial releases is how it feels now. It seems like nothing has changed. This is good, if it pleased you at the very beginning, then it should please you then and now with the release of the next update for it. Updates are constantly coming out, all in the same narrative style, there are many characters, there are animated scenes, and sometimes innovations come to the game. Everything you need if you liked it right away is in the sequels. A little more detail later.

Про обновление. Если не играли то лучше не читать, так как там много рассказа про сюжет из новой части.
About the update. If you haven’t played it, it’s better not to read it, since there’s a lot of story about the plot from the new part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Идеи и продолжение.
Ideas and continuation.

Translation.

Пару бонусов ко всему этому.
A couple of bonuses to all this.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes