Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Boob Juggler

Apr 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's nice to see some rarely explored subjects. Here we have a foreplay scene so intense the participants exchange minds .
If Mike becomes Lena, I guess she gets to enjoy both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
1. right, atm no girls with above c/d.
2. well my claim comes from threads i follow. hentai is different thing.
3. thirsty is game with ducklips and zeppelins/wrecking balls as tits so you might like it and also meet and fuck games have huge tits (both are at f95).
1. But that doesn't answer my question of why.
2. What threads are you in that led you to this conclusion, though?
3. What does that have to do with the creative decisions for this game?
Well, you answered your question yourself. It's fiction.
What does that have to do with this? Fiction means that, unlike real life where people are born with the bodies they have and need plastic surgery if they want to look different, characters are designed through the mind, skills, intentions, and resources of the creator. I fail to see how this answers my question.

In other words...this is not the game for you if giant, unrealistic, balloon-size titties are what you are looking for. For the most part, most of the girls have breasts in varying shapes and sizes, but still tend to be petite/proportional to their figure. Furthermore, CXX was specifically citing the game, Thirsty For My Guest, and others similar where the MC quickly 'meets & fucks' an assortment of women for casual sex
I'm afraid to say I don't really know what the intended audience of this game has to do with my question. In fact, I'm starting to find the responses very suspicious, like there's some big taboo around it.

Maybe I should address something else with my questions?

When I ask why the creator made a creative or technical decison in the game to help appreciate his creative process or learn about game design, how come the response from so many people is to try and change the subject and talk about other games?

I mean, if there's a taboo against asking about the creator's technical or creative processes, I've never heard of it. But I can see it being more disrespectful to the dev to try and shill other people's games in response to people wanting to ask about his. I don't think that's a taboo here, but it seems more reasonable a social faux-pas than not asking about his creative or technical processes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. But that doesn't answer my question of why.
2. What threads are you in that led you to this conclusion, though?
3. What does that have to do with the creative decisions for this game?
couldn't pick any older post to reply?

anyways:

1. why is that dev hasn't made d/dd cups girls for girls on this game (only teacher)
2. i'm on many threads, many have d or bigger cups and also at the same time have a or b cups
3. since you seemed to prefer d and bigger i reccomnded to you monkeyposter_7's game.

seen 1 game where players could decide cupsizes but that got abandoned i think.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Honestly - I like the size of the cups in this game. There are a few I think are near the border, but still human. I personally don't like cups that look like you need a wheelbarrow to carry them around (or break your back if you don't). A lot of games here show breasts that look like the carrier of that misfortune has some human deformations that fit in a horror movie (and let's not speak about the male parts that are even to big to fit in a submarine as periscope).

I love how this VN has girls with believable sizes, so you don't need a alternate reality to make them acceptable. That, together with the nice pubic hair, is what makes this VN standing out. I think the author (and body designer) of this VN did a great job in making the woman characters believable.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Honestly - I like the size of the cups in this game. There are a few I think are near the border, but still human. I personally don't like cups that look like you need a wheelbarrow to carry them around (or break your back if you don't). A lot of games here show breasts that look like the carrier of that misfortune has some human deformations that fit in a horror movie (and let's not speak about the male parts that are even to big to fit in a submarine as periscope).

I love how this VN has girls with believable sizes, so you don't need a alternate reality to make them acceptable. That, together with the nice pubic hair, is what makes this VN standing out. I think the author (and body designer) of this VN did a great job in making the woman characters believable.
I agree, I like the breasts in this game. So tired of oversized boobs.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I hope the "government" decides in a few updates that impregnation is important for the population. and MC can choose ~ 4 to "help"
If that was in the cards it would have to be forced, thus alienating a lot of Elsa's audience who aren't into a prengancy fetish. If it was optional for some girls that would require double the number of renders where it's just the target girl in a scene (one pregnant and one not pregnant), and exponentially more versions of renders where there was more than one of the potential pregger girls in a scene. Also babies and small children look like grotesque monsters with current Daz assets.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nudist School [v0.16] [Elsa] - Compressed

Win/Linux [Size]
- - - -

Mac [Size]
- - - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NudistSchool-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
From the OP:

"WARNING : Please start playing from when Olivia first come to ask for Mc's help again as the points for romance have been changed!
You will not get Lena or both their scenes if you load from the your save file when Lena is asking you out to the bar.

Please start load from when Olivia came into your house! "

When or where is that? What file, or version?

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
I just live under the assumption that this needs to be restarted from the beginning with every update now.
I haven't played since 0.10 for just that reason. Adding new characters and scenes retroactively; releasing without doing both sides of a decision path to hit a deadline rather than presenting a fleshed-out story to a given point; everything seemingly requiring backtracking or restarting to get things up to speed properly. I'm just hoping we're past all of that by now and the storyboard is complete and being adhered to. Might grab this one, might wait longer.

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Hoping for Update

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Is it my illusion?
I feel that the progress of this game is very slow.
And literally half of this update was dedicated to taking pictures of four new characters that we've never seen before... Which was either a waste of time because they are unimportant characters we won't see again , or it means there are up to four more freaking characters that will have their own stories which means it will take even longer for any given existing character who might be someone's favorite to be featured in an update and advance their plot...

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes