Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
When I use a mod, I only use Sancho's mod or on occassion KoGa's. At least with their mods, you can still disregard their choices and choose your own and the variables aren't fucked up.
I've used Joker and Scrappy as well, but Scrappy seems to be dropping a bunch of his VNs. While I have a couple of nits to pick on Sancho (changing key defaults, mainly), he's my go-to if there are multiples.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've used Joker and Scrappy as well, but Scrappy seems to be dropping a bunch of his VNs. While I have a couple of nits to pick on Sancho (changing key defaults, mainly), he's my go-to if there are multiples.
And I have nit picks with the two you mentioned. They are not partial when it comes to choices. They mark bad choices as best in regards to other girls. So, if there's a choice in regards to a main LI and a secondary LI, they'll mark the choice for main as best choice.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
And I have nit picks with the two you mentioned. They are not partial when it comes to choices. They mark bad choices as best in regards to other girls. So, if there's a choice in regards to a main LI and a secondary LI, they'll mark the choice for main as best choice.
I've noted the tendencies - that's why I have the preference, but they can still provide the guideposts when the better choice isn't available.

Reactions: Dark Silence

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I've noted the tendencies - that's why I have the preference, but they can still provide the guideposts when the better choice isn't available.
Yep - That simply handy. I do not use mods that often, but in some cases games or VN's are badly structured. I have played/read games/VN's where a seemingly completely unconnected choice, very early or even at the beginning, can have a negative outcome much later, or even lead to a terrible or depressing bad end.

Let's give a (hugely exaggerated) example: At the start of the game you buy a piece of candy, so at the end you survive. Why the hell is that? Well - Because by selling that piece of candy to you, the shop owner earned just enough money to buy a fire extinguisher, that he can use to prevent the shop from burning down. And unexpectedly that shop has the only piece of equipment hidden in the basement, that you need to prevent a fatal crash of your ship at the end of the game, and thus preventing an game over. A game over that forces you to replay the complete game from start to finish again. Yeah - It's a huge exaggeration of course, but you get the picture.

So - While I do not use a mod and/or a walk-through every time, I like to use them just to prevent these kind of user-unfriendly bad ends. I like to play a lot of games and read a lot of VN's, so I do not have a unlimited amount of time. Some games I know beforehand that need 2 or even some more play-through's to get the "real" ending. If I know that beforehand and think it's worth it, I will do that. You kannot predict that very often, sadly enough. I hate those moments at the end of a game where I fail and get the message I made the wrong choice hours and hours ago, so I have to replay all those several hours again. That's not fun and frustrating.

So yeah - Mods and walk-through's have their uses (and sadly more often than not).

Last edited:

edd112

Sep 12, 2020
The v0.12.1 nudist school has been release today and when the walkthrough mods going be update to v0.12.1 nudist school?.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
there is new content, but at the start of the game and new gallery. Please read here
Didn't you change things in the past at least once, maybe twice, before?

Having to go back and do a replay is really annoying to the people that follow your VN. Before you proceed, maybe think about all of the other little things you wanted to have thrown back as remedial changes and do them now - get it all out of your system - so that afterwards you can have a VN that always moves forward instead of being revisionist again and again.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
there is new content, but at the start of the game and new gallery. Please read here
Well, that's a shame. I get wanting to improve things as the creator, but it's rather disappointing, as a consumer, to see that there's an update (unless it's a quick bugfix), only to find out that it contains no actual advancement/progression to the story.

Oh well. I guess it could be worse. You could constantly make changes that break saves and require restarts each update, do repeated full reworks (either to milk a project or because you've completely lost direction) or suddenly add certain polarising content/genres out of the blue and make it unavoidable :eek:... Don't go getting any bad ideas now.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Not really an update, just marking time. These kind of releases should be done after the game is completed.
It has new content. You guys make me stressed uhhhh

"YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLAY THE GAME IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW CONTENT WITH THE NEW GIRL LUNA BECAUSE IT DOESNT AFFECT THE FUTURE GAMEPLAY"

"OR YOU GUYS CAN JUST RELOAD BACK YOUR SAVE AT THAT POINT TO SEE THE SCENES! I ALREADY MENTIONED WHERE THE SCENES IS LOCATED AT!"

I get that you guys are dissappointed. But I did it because people here are complaining about the game not having much interaction with the girls in the first place and while I am at it, I thought I should add some new sexy content to make your experience better and new gallery. That content doesnt affect the game in the future so you guys can ignore the new content if you don't like it. I also mentioned where the new content is so that its easier for you guys.

Basically, I tried my best!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Elsa94
Just make the game the way you want to *and in the order you see fit.
For every 1 person that complains - over 100 are just happy to play "any" new content!
It can be challenging coming with a story or game idea - which usually starts with a "rough draft" - and gets smoothed out over time.
Most of the best games here - have had reworks.
It displays the developer's dedication to detail.
And I admire that! ;)

Cheers

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
There is a mistake in character name, you gave Lancy's text box to be called Lena when Lancy got introduced to the class.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes