Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
That’s a false positive.
man’s remove McAfee that is a virus itself. Literally Win Defender is better.
I'm getting the same virus report off Mega with Sophos and Microsoft defender but not malware bites, think I'll download from elsewhere see if I get a different result

Mediafire downloaded with no warnings

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Release date ?
Version 11.1 or 12.1 ? :)
The reason for the release date:
1705160279782.png
And I forgot to change the Version number. At least I didn't forget in the title :p
Got the full 1.2Gb file, no problems with that one.
Hehe you fell for my trap. Not trusting my compressed version but the links I put in the Original game post :devilish: Muhahah super evil laugh, but seriously. Its super weird that it flags the compressed version, with a generic virus code. For now we only got 2 Virus reports from 250 DL(only counting Pixel and Mediafire)

I'm getting the same virus report off Mega with Sophos and Microsoft defender but not malware bites, think I'll download from elsewhere see if I get a different result
Like I said for the other users. Nothing more I could to except repack it. But even then its not guranteed.

Virus Total scan (Mega DL):

One vendor flagged it.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
One of the medium-use DL sites has recently started causing my Firefox to flag everything I DL with it as "containing malware." But it leaves the XX.part file and when I DL from another site what I get compares byte-for-byte identical to that. So there's that. :shrug:

Reactions: Bob69

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
The reason for the release date:
View attachment 3259117
And I forgot to change the Version number. At least I didn't forget in the title :p

Hehe you fell for my trap. Not trusting my compressed version but the links I put in the Original game post :devilish: Muhahah super evil laugh, but seriously. Its super weird that it flags the compressed version, with a generic virus code. For now we only got 2 Virus reports from 250 DL(only counting Pixel and Mediafire)

Like I said for the other users. Nothing more I could to except repack it. But even then its not guranteed.

Virus Total scan (Mega DL):
Yeah downloads fine elsewhere so just one of those joys of computing

Reactions: Bob69

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
ATM it should be called Nudist Class instead of school. They have yet to be nude all the time in school.
Give it time it's only the early days, first a few students then a class or 2 then a year, then the whole school, finally our budding nudists go out and form naked companies and form the backbone of a naked economy including a decline in traditional fashion and clothing to exotic body make up the government realises the new markets aren't as lucrative as the old ones and tries ti institute a new inititive to meet the traditional and nudist worlds halfway with Lingerie school

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Based on the game developer's announcement, I think it is ideal that we should wait for v0.12. I will update this mod when v0.12 released
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Ver. 0.12.1 is out please update your mod :love: :love: (y)(y)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
are you going to entirely remove the uniform, its kinda cute. im all for variety but going to be missed especially on Olivia (i could be bias, she my fav.)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Am I the only one who plays this game without any mods? :eek:
I tend to use mods when they exist to see any suggestions on where significant branches might exist (make a save there) and if there is some sort of warning about other things. They can also sometimes give hints to a "canon" path for a VN that might have a sequel. Kind of like using signs and milemarkers on a highway.

I'll still usually have a "what feels right to me" path, but will also have multiple saves to get all the scenes without using Unren and see the different outcomes. Without a WT/Mod, you often can miss out on (or have to spend extra hours of limited time to find) all of the good stuff.

There are times when I've seen a particular modder and, if I really don't like the way he works, will skip it. Had one VN where the mod basically autoskipped choices to give you a "preferred" or "canon" path instead of providing the free will to chose the path you wanted. I'm looking for information, not to turn a dynamic VN into a kinetic novel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I tend to use mods when they exist to see any suggestions on where significant branches might exist (make a save there) and if there is some sort of warning about other things. They can also sometimes give hints to a "canon" path for a VN that might have a sequel. Kind of like using signs and milemarkers on a highway.

I'll still usually have a "what feels right to me" path, but will also have multiple saves to get all the scenes without using Unren and see the different outcomes. Without a WT/Mod, you often can miss out on (or have to spend extra hours of limited time to find) all of the good stuff.
When I use a mod, I only use Sancho's mod or on occassion KoGa's. At least with their mods, you can still disregard their choices and choose your own and the variables aren't fucked up.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes