Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
I remember playing this a while ago, and it ended soon after the art teacher scene. Is it still completely ignored that you basically forced yourself on your friend in one choice, or did it get acknowledged since?

(I don't mean a vague answer like 'what you did in the classroom was...' that could be applied to both the penetration and the blowjob, but acknowledgement that they had sex).

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I downloaded the version. 12 with mod and it doesn't work.. deleted, re-downloaded without mod and it still doesn't work.
Probably due to old saves with former mod.
A new mod hasn't come out yet.
So , start over without the mod or else you have to wait.
For me it's the second option , patience......

Reactions: bob danio

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Nudist School [v0.12.1] [Elsa] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [450 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [459 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Virus detected using the mega pc link with McAfee program.

Reactions: wescinlao

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Elsa - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Other Game: Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island(Friend)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release date ?
Version 11.1 or 12.1 ? :)

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Do you have to do a hard restart because it still ends after the yoga scene for me.
same question here, Leonheart.
from reading the changelog and the first post after the O.P., I understand this update isn't a continuation of the story — only some scenes that were added in its beginning and middle (changelog):
- Allana scene in the art class room at the beginning of the game
- Valerie at the park at the beginning of the game
- Luna 3rd livestream scenes in the middle of the game ( 2 different scenes depending on whether you tell Luna to strip or not) + Luna animation ( it will be right before Clarissa government scene, after night class 1 I believe.)
hence I presume we have to play it from the top (once again) in order to enjoy this update.
not the best development strategy — if I may say — but it's cool.

cheers, mate.

Last edited:

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
That’s a false positive.
man’s remove McAfee that is a virus itself. Literally Win Defender is better.
Mcafee paid works fine I got total protection its one of the best out there. But the free version is garbage remove it. Nothing wrong with the link there working fine ignore and continue.
Piece of advice for free protection use windows defender or avg the big guys make the free version trash unless you pay for the working version.

• Haha
Reactions: heimdal74

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Mcafee paid works fine I got total protection its one of the best out there. But the free version is garbage remove it. Nothing wrong with the link there working fine ignore and continue.
Piece of advice for free protection use windows defender or avg the big guys make the free version trash unless you pay for the working version.
Pay?
Last time i've paid for software must be 20 years ago.
Google is my friend.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
That’s a false positive.
man’s remove McAfee that is a virus itself. Literally Win Defender is better.
Still getting the file removed, this time with Win Defender, McAfee has been uninstalled. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Still getting the file removed, this time with Win Defender, McAfee has been uninstalled. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
It’s weird, my Win defender said nothing when redownloading it and I scared the original file when I downloaded it the first time before compressing it.
Either you trust me and tell Windows defender to fuck off or younger the original file.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
It’s weird, my Win defender said nothing when redownloading it and I scared the original file when I downloaded it the first time before compressing it.
Either you trust me and tell Windows defender to fuck off or younger the original file.
Got the full 1.2Gb file, no problems with that one.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes