Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

shadowrend1

Jul 2, 2022
the game for me is rolling in circles, with this new update if i load a save from the previous version. it starts the game again, then when i get to where its supposed to be the new update it goes back to the start again ect lol

Reactions: bob danio

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
the game for me is rolling in circles, with this new update if i load a save from the previous version. it starts the game again, then when i get to where its supposed to be the new update it goes back to the start again ect lol
same for me!:sick:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I believe the part where it rolls back is just a bad jump target and should just be "end of update." So we're probably not missing anything.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I fixed the loop. hope it works now and also the proofread is done too
(Edit : only workupload works for now!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I fixed the loop. hope it works now and also the proofread is done too
Just FYI, as of this post the link for Mega is still the old version 11 (I downloaded it, and it matches the existing copy I had).
EDIT: Actually , only the Workupload link is the new version. Impatient me, tsk tsk. ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NudistSchool-0.11.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Worked for me. Are you installing a mod over it maybe?
No just a separate install. So if it works correctly the new content should just continue from the last save right? 0.11.1 is defaulting back to the main screen. I'll delete and reinstall to double make sure.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
how do you get the gallery images??? I played through the whole game again and didnt get them.
If I'm remembering the right VN, the gallery seems to be lagging behind by one release - there don't appear to be slots available for the current additions.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes