Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Also for me. After the scene with Nazia and Nori, Audrey cums and the game says This is the end of the game´s version. Thank you for playing. You can save your progress... Then it starts again the game saying There is still time before the teacher come. .... It´s a bit annoying :)
Thank you very much for your game
Me also. But I'm pretty sure I'd got past that before, so I just didn't save and wrote it off as being due to using the compressed version.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Also for me. After the scene with Nazia and Nori, Audrey cums and the game says This is the end of the game´s version. Thank you for playing. You can save your progress... Then it starts again the game saying There is still time before the teacher come. .... It´s a bit annoying :)
Thank you very much for your game
Hmmm that is my coding mistake... sadly arghhh, so hard to fix it now..
Btw, the new scenes for this version is

The new scenes are located -
1) After Bailey and Lyra argue and Olivia introduces herself.
2) Olivia will give you a tour, and you will meet Luna in the library
3) Meet Luna in the 2nd time in the library after Bailey copied your assignment there
4) Luna will call you after Olivia in the cafe scene

This update will bring
1) new conversation scenes with the girls but mostly Olivia. It's not completely finished yet, I will continue to put more conversations scenes in the beggining of the game in future.
2) there will be a little nudity scenes but there won't be any animations.
3) There will be some weird transition between uniforms of the students to their new outfits as shown in the images. I have no time to correct and rerender all of them for now.
4) In the next update, I will add alot of new gallery images!
5) You might need to replay the game from the beginning to get this scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Demnor

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm that is my coding mistake... sadly arghhh, so hard to fix it now..
Btw, the new scenes for this version is

The new scenes are located -
1) After Bailey and Lyra argue and Olivia introduces herself.
2) Olivia will give you a tour, and you will meet Luna in the library
3) Meet Luna in the 2nd time in the library after Bailey copied your assignment there
4) Luna will call you after Olivia in the cafe scene

This update will bring
1) new conversation scenes with the girls but mostly Olivia. It's not completely finished yet, I will continue to put more conversations scenes in the beggining of the game in future.
2) there will be a little nudity scenes but there won't be any animations.
3) There will be some weird transition between uniforms of the students to their new outfits as shown in the images. I have no time to correct and rerender all of them for now.
4) In the next update, I will add alot of new gallery images!
5) You might need to replay the game from the beginning to get this scenes.
Your decision if you want to add another character and at least a gamer/streamer is different from the others. It looks however as if you plan to insert her into the story much earlier than where the current narrative already is. So that new games will have her right at the start. This I think is where your problems began and I have to wonder why this is needed. Nori and Narzia were added into the game later and did not have these issues.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Your decision if you want to add another character and at least a gamer/streamer is different from the others. It looks however as if you plan to insert her into the story much earlier than where the current narrative already is. So that new games will have her right at the start. This I think is where your problems began and I have to wonder why this is needed. Nori and Narzia were added into the game later and did not have these issues.
Hmm may I know why is it a problem ?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
There are already way to many girls. Nothing happens with the current girls we have. Adding a new one just means more NON STORY for the current girls. Adding a new girl to the beginning of the game forcing users to replay it just to meet a new girls where I'm sure after an update she'll be forgotten because a 'new' new girl will be added.

Dev, please stop adding girls and get to progressing the story where we can have fun events with the current girls.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I think the problem he's articulating is that adding in a new character late in the VN, then giving that character scenes in prior releases of the VN (apparently forcing a restart) is annoying to people that don't want to do a full replay with each new release. I haven't gotten to this release yet, so I don't know if that is fully the case, but that seems to be the argument.

You do already have quite the line-up and bringing in someone new this late does complicate things for you and for those following your VN. The actress (that apparently no one has heard of) is already another late addition that, as yet, hasn't really had a role to really play. If there's yet another new character, the complications multiply, while content and progression with originals/favorites gets delayed or even abandoned.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think the problem he's articulating is that adding in a new character late in the VN, then giving that character scenes in prior releases of the VN (apparently forcing a restart) is annoying to people that don't want to do a full replay with each new release. I haven't gotten to this release yet, so I don't know if that is fully the case, but that seems to be the argument.

You do already have quite the line-up and bringing in someone new this late does complicate things for you and for those following your VN. The actress (that apparently no one has heard of) is already another late addition that, as yet, hasn't really had a role to really play. If there's yet another new character, the complications multiply, while content and progression with originals/favorites gets delayed or even abandoned.
Well, good thing this will be my first actual playthru. It sucks for long time players though.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Because players now have to start over again. And worse, there are a bunch of in development scenes also inserted back into the start of the game. Meaning players will need to restart again when they are added.

I don't mind adding a new girl, TBH. The issue is being forced to restart the game to get the content that is inserted into the start, as well as the prospect of having to restart again when those in development scenes are added.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry about this .. but i don't wanna read a shit ton of posts about this ...
but ... am i the only one that notices the game seems to repeat after fucking nariza and nori ... well it seems like it to me anyways ... :unsure:

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
sorry about this .. but i don't wanna read a shit ton of posts about this ...
but ... am i the only one that notices the game seems to repeat after fucking nariza and nori ... well it seems like it to me anyways ... :unsure:
Apparently it's a thing. I haven't played yet, but reading through people are saying the same thing as you.

Reactions: ImperialD

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Because players now have to start over again. And worse, there are a bunch of in development scenes also inserted back into the start of the game. Meaning players will need to restart again when they are added.

I don't mind adding a new girl, TBH. The issue is being forced to restart the game to get the content that is inserted into the start, as well as the prospect of having to restart again when those in development scenes are added.
I think this might be the second or third time this has happened. There was apparently content with Olivia added into an earlier segment back around release 6 or 7, as well as several scenes dealing with MC's beach affliction that weren't in the first version I downloaded - maybe release 4 or release 5.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

yeah .. honestly an awesome game i don't mind starting a new game ... but after say 50 60 saves .. uhh makes me think urghh do i wanna start another new game .. truth is ... i have several games that are pretty damn big and i don't mind 1 bit .... just gets tiring after awhile :unsure:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, at some point you (not..you, you) just need to make the game and stop making new characters. The cast is already pretty freaking big in this game, theres like 10 girls at this point. Its nearly impossible to get a decent story when you need to keep so many characters relevant to the game. To me it kind of feels like when devs get kind of bored with a game and make a new one because they want to use new characters, but they are just all being added to the same game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Eh, at some point you (not..you, you) just need to make the game and stop making new characters. The cast is already pretty freaking big in this game, theres like 10 girls at this point. Its nearly impossible to get a decent story when you need to keep so many characters relevant to the game. To me it kind of feels like when devs get kind of bored with a game and make a new one because they want to use new characters, but they are just all being added to the same game.
The more the merrier I say. Gives us more choices. But you're correct about needing to continue the story. When a storyline gets stuck in the mud, I just move on and return later to see if there's storyline progression.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Guys! Don't play v0.11 yet! I don't intend to release it to public in the first place!
I will be adding gallery to v0.12 too and some new scenes at the start too. So you might need to restart it again too.

Just play if you don't mind to restart it again later.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
As for why I added the new girl at the start of the game. It's because I want to remake the starting scenes so that there are more conversation between the girls and I thought I might as well add a new girl in it while I am it to make your replayability better. Since alot of people complained that there isn't much interaction or romance in this game

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes