Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Elsa94
Hi, it's your favourite dyslexic grammar nazi.
It's Alan and I, never me and Alan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Madam will arrange that for us sounds better, also drop the S off helps.
I already have confidence, or I am already confident.

Drop the S off decides.
Trying to get into your pants/panties.
He even resorted, and big sounds better than long dick.
Did you have sex with him
Everything has been.
Is actually interested in me, or has an interest in me.
You were, or you have been.
Lost a bet.
Stuck it out.
Again in a, or in a future project, I don't think you are a perverted person, or a pervert.

I will leave you alone now, but very enjoyable update.

RaidouPanda

Mar 28, 2018
i think you got games mixed up.
This is a nudist school. Everyone has been removing school uniforms since the first episode.
i guess you guys only looked at the title instead of playing it. it's not actually a full-on "nudist school", the plot never got that far yet, they still wore uniforms in class, but now they wear casual clothes in class. it's fine if you're not bothered by the change, but there's no need to gaslight and pretend it didn't happen

Reactions: Demnor

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
i guess you guys only looked at the title instead of playing it. it's not actually a full-on "nudist school", the plot never got that far yet, they still wore uniforms in class, but now they wear casual clothes in class. it's fine if you're not bothered by the change, but there's no need to gaslight and pretend it didn't happen
And one more idiot for the ignore list.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Поиграл в это обновление, почитал комментарии которые были написаны. Добавлю и свой комментарий с мыслями. Не сразу после обновления пишу комментарий, уже успели поиграть многие и не будет спойлеров.

I played this update and read the comments that were written. I'll add my comment with my thoughts. I’m not writing a comment right after the update, many people have already played it and there will be no spoilers.

Мысли про обновления. Thoughts about updates.

Комментарии. Comments.

Что дальше. What's next.

Ссылки на комментарии. Links to comments.

Перевод. Translation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This was abrupt.
screenshot0002.png

I see why some balked. Complete 180 on school attire, along with an apparent change to school type.

Also: Nazia or Narzia? I think the latter, but it keeps coming up this way, and Nori keeps coming up as "Narrator". And "Thinking" will pop up for "Teacher" and a few others. Might need to plug in URM and maybe get a couple of those things fixed.

As for what is being referred to in this scene, one would expect government officials to be wearing either a certain style of armband associated with the late 1930s and 1940s in Europe, or for there to be lots of hammers and sickles plastered about. Honestly, the totalitarianism seems a lot like North Korea.

ADDENDUM:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This was abrupt.
View attachment 3123417

I see why some balked. Complete 180 on school attire, along with an apparent change to school type.

Also: Nazia or Narzia? I think the latter, but it keeps coming up this way, and Nori keeps coming up as "Narrator". And "Thinking" will pop up for "Teacher" and a few others. Might need to plug in URM and maybe get a couple of those things fixed.

As for what is being referred to in this scene, one would expect government officials to be wearing either a certain style of armband associated with the late 1930s and 1940s in Europe, or for there to be lots of hammers and sickles plastered about. Honestly, the totalitarianism seems a lot like North Korea.
The error with Narzia is in the character name itself. You keep seeing "Nazia" because the character is defined with its name misspelled. I don't think something like URM is needed; a simple find-and-replace in the code would fix the issues with mislabeling a speaker. Just go to the beginning of the script file and search for each character's variable name in the script. If you see a character saying something who should be someone else, it should be extremely easy to notice.

As for the setting, I think you're overanalyzing things. All of those governments you've referenced would never have sanctioned forced nudity unless you were being punished / humiliated as a dissident or "undesirable", which doesn't apply here. This is a fictional nation with a fictional government requiring fictional projects at a fictional school. If "one would expect" what you describe, I definitely am not included in "one". It's just a silly setting for the game, nothing more.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
As for the setting, I think you're overanalyzing things. All of those governments you've referenced would never have sanctioned forced nudity unless you were being punished / humiliated as a dissident or "undesirable", which doesn't apply here. This is a fictional nation with a fictional government requiring fictional projects at a fictional school. If "one would expect" what you describe, I definitely am not included in "one". It's just a silly setting for the game, nothing more.
Those governments, maybe not, but the totalitarianism displayed in the threat system is what parallels, at least in my mind.
I did an addendum while you were quoting me and replying. I know how to use URM, but I don't think I can do the other as I think those files are something I don't think I should be messing with - though I may look and see of it's on the simpler side or not.

EDIT: Okay - the script fix is easy enough. Did the Scrip.rpy and reviewed the 7-10; 7 and 8 were problematic with Nori, but 9 & 10 looked okay. Syntax was inconsistent between a few of them, though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Those governments, maybe not, but the totalitarianism displayed in the threat system is what parallels, at least in my mind.
There definitely is an oppressive regime, and that is a definite similarity. To clarify what I said before, the only reason I think those governments you mentioned wouldn't have used nudity is because of their cultures / beliefs:
  • Germany: Despite the horrific things done, they claimed to be a Christian nation. Obviously untrue, but their supposed "morals" would have prohibited anything like public nudity as acceptable . . . except for the targets of their humiliation and hatred, of course.
  • U.S.S.R.: They were pretty much an atheistic government, so they wouldn't have cared for the same reasons as Germany. In their case, it would be because nudity is "the depravity and extravagance of the West" or similar.
  • North Korea: I have no idea about this; I've only heard unsubstantiated things about a law against it. I can't confirm, but I assume it's probably true, just like with other totalitarian regimes. It's probably "something-something, we hate the West, something-something, proper women for the republic."
And the above are, obviously, ironic given things like Kim Jonh-Un's "pleasure squad", Nazis' frequent sexual abuse of women, and so on. But I do think that the government forcing the students to do the projects is as far as the similarities go.
Hehe, yeah.
I did an addendum while you were quoting me and replying. I know how to use URM, but I don't think I can do the other as I think those files are something I don't think I should be messing with - though I may look and see of it's on the simpler side or not.
Oh! URM for yourself is what you were suggesting. Sorry; I thought it was a recommendation for the developer.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There definitely is an oppressive regime, and that is a definite similarity. To clarify what I said before, the only reason I think those governments you mentioned wouldn't have used nudity is because of their cultures / beliefs:
  • Germany: Despite the horrific things done, they claimed to be a Christian nation. Obviously untrue, but their supposed "morals" would have prohibited anything like public nudity as acceptable . . . except for the targets of their humiliation and hatred, of course.
  • U.S.S.R.: They were pretty much an atheistic government, so they wouldn't have cared for the same reasons as Germany. In their case, it would be because nudity is "the depravity and extravagance of the West" or similar.
  • North Korea: I have no idea about this; I've only heard unsubstantiated things about a law against it. I can't confirm, but I assume it's probably true, just like with other totalitarian regimes. It's probably "something-something, we hate the West, something-something, proper women for the republic."
And the above are, obviously, ironic given things like Kim Jonh-Un's "pleasure squad", Nazis' frequent sexual abuse of women, and so on. But I do think that the government forcing the students to do the projects is as far as the similarities go.

Hehe, yeah.

Oh! URM for yourself is what you were suggesting. Sorry; I thought it was a recommendation for the developer.
After all was said and done, I made the changes to the .rpy files from .07 through .10, and the "Script.rpy" for Narzia and for Nori, and one "Teacher" vs. "Thinking" that I found. Since I back my RenPy saves and persistent files onto an external, and after seeing how the dialogue assumed each round of questions would result in punishments, I just grabbed the old save files and replaced what I played yesterday so I can adjust some things in the play for the various paths. Hopefully I didn't fuck anything up and things will now go more smoothly and enjoyably. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After all was said and done, I made the changes to the .rpy files from .07 through .10, and the "Script.rpy" for Narzia and for Nori, and one "Teacher" vs. "Thinking" that I found. Since I back my RenPy saves and persistent files onto an external, and after seeing how the dialogue assumed each round of questions would result in punishments, I just grabbed the old save files and replaced what I played yesterday so I can adjust some things in the play for the various paths. Hopefully I didn't fuck anything up and things will now go more smoothly and enjoyably. ;)
Nice. GL with that. I hope it works for you.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Nice. GL with that. I hope it works for you.
It did. Was able to skip through still. Skipping stopped at each instance of "Narzia" or "Nori" coming into play. Of course, it seems there were typos and/or poor grammar on every one of them...:ROFLMAO:

I don't have the time to go back and proofread all the scripts and fix them. Of course, for certain considerations, I'd be happy to edit things for him and send him the updated files. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It did. Was able to skip through still. Skipping stopped at each instance of "Narzia" or "Nori" coming into play. Of course, it seems there were typos and/or poor grammar on every one of them...:ROFLMAO:

I don't have the time to go back and proofread all the scripts and fix them. Of course, for certain considerations, I'd be happy to edit things for him and send him the updated files. ;)
Yeah, I'm tempted often to volunteer to edit scripts for developers when they seem really to struggle, but I've already got my hands full with projects. I'm literally unable to find the time to do it for anything else right now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, I'm tempted often to volunteer to edit scripts for developers when they seem really to struggle, but I've already got my hands full with projects. I'm literally unable to find the time to do it for anything else right now.
I'm sure if the VN were in his first language, it would be fine, but it reads like a native Russian/Ukranian or similar writer/speaker translating into English - it's in the syntax. The grammar variances/constructions tend to be a little different when the first language is Slavic vs. French vs. Spanish (which are the ones I've seemed to encounter most).

An amusing thing regarding translation: in VNs, you might expect language (in the right setting of VN) in the nature of "he slid his steely, sword of manhood into her waiting, wet, and quivering sheath*", whereas in my hobby dealing with sharp and pointy objects, you'll sometimes see the foreign term for sheath or scabbard translated as "vagina". It was a little startling, no matter how accurate, the first time I ran across it. :LOL:

*Technically, for a sword, it would more likely be a scabbard (wood core), versus a sheath (just leather), but "sheath" is more "poetic". ;):LOL:

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes