Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I am not so sure having the word tits in a rainbow is wise anymore, given the rainbow means only one thing now, well at least in this game.
that it has rained?
In Genesis 9, God sealed His promise with a rainbow in the sky. In the midst of the devastation from the flood of judgment, there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky symbolizing God's gracious promise! God did not promise we will never experience storms, but He has promised He will be with us during them.

Is a rainbow God's promise to not Flood the earth?

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

a rainbow was God's promise to us for never having a earth destroying flood (like what Noah and his family lived through)

• Angry
Reactions: jclosed and Havik79

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
In Genesis 9, God sealed His promise with a rainbow in the sky. In the midst of the devastation from the flood of judgment, there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky symbolizing God's gracious promise! God did not promise we will never experience storms, but He has promised He will be with us during them.

Is a rainbow God's promise to not Flood the earth?

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

a rainbow was God's promise to us for never having a earth destroying flood (like what Noah and his family lived through)
He's just going to fuck us up in a new and surprising way next time.

• Haha
Reactions: connor1518

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
i just wanted to mention how ive noticed several people talking about how bad the game/plot is! honestly its not awful... its an adult game... how much plot do you need to jerk your gerkin?! besides that its also the devs first game and her mentor and friend is the dev of Trapped in Lewd Mysterious Island ! that game was weird and while the renders were nice the plot was kinda confusing! with this one the plot is more clear but it still has its flaws! i also assume the dev doesnt speak English as their first language as some of the grammar is off as well! however this fact stated, i feel its pretty good for a first game and i really enjoy the renders! the large breasts/areolas and the pubic hair is nice! not all games or devs add those elements to their games these days! cut the dev a little slack though, im sure she will learn what she needs to learn to make the next game she makes even better! if English still gives her a problem she can always look for or hire a proofreader to help with the grammar errors and maybe clean up the story a bit! we havent learned why the government is making a group of schoolgirls do nudist activities but it doesnt need much more elaboration to set up sexual circumstances... works just fine for an adult game! as long as the plot doesnt get confusing i can deal with a few plot holes here and there!
I'm pretty sure the two devs are the same person.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's vaginal sex and creampie, will pregnancy be planned for a future update (maybe part of a government project (for some odd reason))?
only dev can answer and for sure you won't get it. so answer is maybe.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
You're writing indicates you don't do English very well. Adios. (That's Spanish. ;))
What do you expect from asian.Most can`t even read or write english.You born in europe,so writing english was easy for you.I don`t need to write english gramatically as long as people can understand.If i really want i can easily correct with bot.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What do you expect from asian.Most can`t even read or write english.You born in europe,so writing english was easy for you.I don`t need to write english gramatically as long as people can understand.If i really want i can easily correct with bot.
Europe? Try again.

Then again, don't - I've wasted enough time with you.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You are clearly not from the west, so no it means Gay Lesbains and Trans.
you do realize that saying gay and lesbians in the same sentence is redundant? they're both homosexuals. trans is trans.
also in your avatar image, are you telling us that the girl laying on a rainbow comforter is gay/lesbian/trans??? heh

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
you do realize that saying gay and lesbians in the same sentence is redundant? they're both homosexuals. trans is trans.
also in your avatar image, are you telling us that the girl laying on a rainbow comforter is gay/lesbian/trans??? heh
LGBT is clearly what I mean, it's multi coloured not rainbow, and actually, if you want she can be bi.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes