Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It is "your writing". Not "you're" writing, Mr. Smartass. You probably shouldn't criticise others while you make such capital mistakes yourself. That's just poor etiquette.
Oops.

However, if you look at a sample of my postings versus the other guy's, I'm sure you'll find that my mistakes are extremely rare, while I expect nearly every one of his will be problematic. I'll check some of yours, maybe. ;)

Edit: Yeah - not a lot to be proud of in your posts. :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Exactly. If they don't like the game, no one is holding them hostage in here. They should just leave. If not, my ignore list still has lots of openings. :ROFLMAO:
The person in question has occupied my ignored list for nearly a year now... maybe longer. When you ignore trolls they sod off elsewhere to get their fix of chaos and mayhem. IDK why folks keep feeding the damned trolls...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The person in question has occupied my ignored list for nearly a year now... maybe longer. When you ignore trolls they sod off elsewhere to get their fix of chaos and mayhem. IDK why folks keep feeding the damned trolls...
Sometimes it fun to feed'em and watch'em shit. :ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm having to rebuild my list. As I encounter folks again it usually doesn't take long for me to remember "oh, yeah - that guy."

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.10
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Updated to v0.10

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
First time playing this game and I was hoping to see how they explain away students being required to be naked.

They kind of hand wave it. "The government said to, so lets go ahead and do it!" No teacher would be on board so quickly with something that is clearly irresponsible. Then the tent where the teacher tells one of the students to basically help the MC jerk off.

Is this a nudist school, or a prostitution school?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
"The government said to, so lets go ahead and do it!" No teacher would be on board so quickly with something that is clearly irresponsible.
Have you seen some of the "teachers" out there these days? Just get a school rampant with these groomers and it could easily happen - some societies are so into the concept of "subjects" rather than "citizens" that something this batshit crazy has a chance these days. And, if you pay attention to the info provided about how the government is set up in the VN, it's basically an aristocracy full of effing pervs. If you buy in to the world created here, it isn't very far fetched.

• Angry
Reactions: RandomUsername377

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The version numbering is silly, what will the next update be. You are either going to call it v0.11 or v1.1
It's actually decently standard versioning. It sounds like you might be assuming the numbers are decimals, which they are not.

The periods are delimiters (separators), but they are not decimal points. (To further underscore the distinction, note that they even are said differently: in normal mathematical numbers "0-point-9" or just "point-9" would instead in versioning be read as "0-dot-9".) For a good explanation of how this works, you should see this thread, and especially the comment two posts down by anne O'nymous, who is amazing at what appears to be all things technical.

In this case, don't read it as nine-tenths and so needing to increment directly into a whole number of 1.0. You should instead read it as this: the first 0 means it's an incomplete project, and the number after the period is a major release number. If there are 10 major releases, the representation would be 0.10 — meaning, the tenth major release of an incomplete project (game). There are not solid industry standards (despite what I've seen some folks claim), but it is fairly typical to use numbering of something along the lines of what Elsa has done for this game.

RaidouPanda

Mar 28, 2018
i was enjoying the game up to this point, but the sudden "removing the uniforms and pretending everyone was in college the whole time for Steam" has made me lose interest. i guess the previous version 0.9 will be the definitive pre-censored version, so i hope a link to that version remains up somewhere. Wish the dev luck with their release either way though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was enjoying the game up to this point, but the sudden "removing the uniforms and pretending everyone was in college the whole time for Steam" has made me lose interest. i guess the previous version 0.9 will be the definitive pre-censored version, so i hope a link to that version remains up somewhere. Wish the dev luck with their release either way though.
i think you got games mixed up.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This is a nudist school. Everyone has been removing school uniforms since the first episode.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes