Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
I started using the internet (such as it was) in Bumfuck, Alaska with a 300 baud modem.
Same here, except in Bumfuck, Alabama. I "fondly" recall visiting newsgroups and waiting 30 minutes for a single .jpg to fully load, so I could save it to my 100 MB hard drive on my desktop with Windows 3.11.
HUAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
So,we're not gonna see girls in school uniform in the future update uh??
Honestly, the new outfits for the girls don't look as good as their school uniforms.
It looks more like something casual or cozy they would wear at home – like tops and jeans.
it's not common for girls to wear that kind of outfit to school or when going out. This is make it unrealistic

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
Um, you did notice the game's title, ya? :p
Well, for your information, dev mentioned on Patreon that he would remove the school theme because he plans to release the game on Steam and Steam's policies don't allow it, which is why there are changes to the outfits in v0.10. And THAT is me talking about

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I am not so sure having the word tits in a rainbow is wise anymore, given the rainbow means only one thing now, well at least in this game.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The sex in this game has zero passion! It's like ... ho-hum, we're having sex, but I'm drinking coffee and reading the paper. Oh, is she having an orgasm? That's nice. I wonder who won the football game today ... better check the sports section. Oops, did I just cum? Hmmm, I wouldn't know, it didn't feel like anything, and besides, I'm too involved in everything else around me to pay any attention.

Okay, person in my bed, that was that ... whatever it was. Get dressed, and have a nice day; I have much more important things to do, like bending paperclips, picking up dog crap in the backyard, and balancing check books.

• Haha
Reactions: Harem4life

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.9
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
I assume that LaikDink is working on a v0.10 of the walkthrough mod, but I don't know that for sure, so I'm going to post this reply anyway to make sure LaikDink is aware of the game's public update.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i just wanted to mention how ive noticed several people talking about how bad the game/plot is! honestly its not awful... its an adult game... how much plot do you need to jerk your gerkin?! besides that its also the devs first game and her mentor and friend is the dev of Trapped in Lewd Mysterious Island ! that game was weird and while the renders were nice the plot was kinda confusing! with this one the plot is more clear but it still has its flaws! i also assume the dev doesnt speak English as their first language as some of the grammar is off as well! however this fact stated, i feel its pretty good for a first game and i really enjoy the renders! the large breasts/areolas and the pubic hair is nice! not all games or devs add those elements to their games these days! cut the dev a little slack though, im sure she will learn what she needs to learn to make the next game she makes even better! if English still gives her a problem she can always look for or hire a proofreader to help with the grammar errors and maybe clean up the story a bit! we havent learned why the government is making a group of schoolgirls do nudist activities but it doesnt need much more elaboration to set up sexual circumstances... works just fine for an adult game! as long as the plot doesnt get confusing i can deal with a few plot holes here and there!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NudistSchool-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes