Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Couple of typos - Narzia's name is sometimes written as Nazia.
Also, "she inserted her pussy into his dick" - makes my eyes water just thinking about that :ROFLMAO:
Overall a really good update, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Couple of typos - Narzia's name is sometimes written as Nazia.
Also, "she inserted her pussy into his dick" - makes my eyes water just thinking about that :ROFLMAO:
Overall a really good update, thanks.
oh it is near common for many VN's haha =)
and hell i wish to see that IHPIHD-action

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The version numbering is silly, what will the next update be. You are either going to call it v0.11 or v1.1

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's < 1GB FFS, are you running out of room on your stone tablets or something? :p
Why YES, Barney Rubble! We ARE always running low on available space on our stone tablet.
Sincerely, Fred Flintstone!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Please fix the Nazia/Narzia typo (Nazia sounds better and she was first mentionned like this) it's just so weird to talk to someone naming them differently than the name when they talk.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It's < 1GB FFS, are you running out of room on your stone tablets or something? :p
For many, it is less about storage space and more about the fact that not all of us have unlimited bandwidth. In my case, I am out in the countryside and only broadband I can get is satellite and it has a monthly data cap(unless you want to spend a bunch more money to buy extra cap room), after which it gets choked down to near 90's dial-up speeds. So I tend to wait for compressed versions. If they are under 1gig, like this game currently, then I am fine without the compression.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
In my case, I am out in the countryside and only broadband I can get is satellite and it has a monthly data cap(unless you want to spend a bunch more money to buy extra cap room), after which it gets choked down to near 90's dial-up speeds.
I started using the internet (such as it was) in Bumfuck, Alaska with a 300 baud modem. :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I started using the internet (such as it was) in Bumfuck, Alaska with a 300 baud modem. :)
Same here, except in Bumfuck, Alabama. I "fondly" recall visiting newsgroups and waiting 30 minutes for a single .jpg to fully load, so I could save it to my 100 MB hard drive on my desktop with Windows 3.11.

Now I have a gaming laptop with 2TB disk space and limited "broadband" bandwidth to go with it.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes