Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters
Oct 4, 2018
its not a big deal but i wanted to point out that early on when everyone gets selected for the nudity project and glory, lena and mike go to the library, mike says he didnt have a choice in being selected which i assume to be the text intended for when you dont volunteer but the game uses this text regardless of the choice you made.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
OK this is all the typos I found.
Elsa94
This makes no sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shouldn't be an S on reasons, also probrably
Has wrinkles.
What was it, or just talk.
Didn't you do.
Has a nice butt.
Shouldn't it be, put it down on the government's tab, not under, or bill it under the government tab.
Shouldn't this be Narrator, not Valery.
Will not allow them, or would not allow them to.
Drank enough, or had enough to drink.
was lacking something, or lacked something.
Just no need for the isn't
I admit I rely on Grammarly, so it is possible I fucked up on any of these.
seems like my proofreader BadMustard did all the work already last time. Most grammar mistakes are corrected. I think this version that you have now is the old version.. I am not the one that posted it. But thank you so much for your help!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
seems like my proofreader BadMustard did all the work already last time. Most grammar mistakes are corrected. I think this version that you have now is the old version.. I am not the one that posted it. But thank you so much for your help!
The BadMustard person must be completely awesome, IMHO!

crap, I forgot to use my alt account again...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why? it's more coercion.
corruption through coertion? hmm... one of many other ways of corruption. main thing - in essence, as someone said above, this is training, changing a person’s behavior to another. corruption is a general term. or is training a general term? damn it, we need systematization here - what comes from what.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're welcome, yeah he is a handy little code monkey, that BadMustard, you will have to give him an extra banana.
nN911A8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She didn had a choice.
if Rose was blackmailed or in other case she can be accused in crime - then she "not have a choise", and this is a dial with govs for avoiding going to jail.
but when the only thing she risks is material well-being, then she has a choice. for she can find another job and work honestly without being involved in dubious matters.
but obviously she values herself cheaply. she sold her ass, and at the same time sent her marriage to hell, (because this pervert from the government slandered her and her husband left her), for dubious promises.

I remember Winston Churchill once said that if, in a choice between war and shame, someone chooses shame, he will receive both shame and then war.

It would be better if the teacher left her job... she would save the family.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
if Rose was blackmailed or in other case she can be accused in crime - then she "not have a choise", and this is a dial with govs for avoiding going to jail.
but when the only thing she risks is material well-being, then she has a choice. for she can find another job and work honestly without being involved in dubious matters.
but obviously she values herself cheaply. she sold her ass, and at the same time sent her marriage to hell, (because this pervert from the government slandered her and her husband left her), for dubious promises.

I remember Winston Churchill once said that if, in a choice between war and shame, someone chooses shame, he will receive both shame and then war.

I think you're over thinking it my man, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grizloy

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

Thats the problem, nudism isnt illegal and the gov controls the curriculum. Good luck finding a lawyer to piss off the gov without legal reasons.
Sure, she can quit, an old teacher who left her job because she refused the changed curriculum will find a new job in the area pretty fast. Okay, it cant be a gov controlled school since she could find the same changes and the gov most likely dont want her back, but private schools always lack teachers and young graduates never want to become teachers...right?
Its the same for the students, they could drop out as well...okay, little difference here, because the "stick it in" for art and punishments could be a reason for lawyers...but be sure the gov could pay more and better lawyers and judges.
Teachers dont make big money, to stay in this job you need to love it, be a routinist or know you wouldnt find anything better.
And think about how the gov installed the projects. Not sexual, body confidence, safe known nudist areas, ... with that monkey at home she might even have thought it could help her marriage if she gets more confident in her aging body. After the first few projects she improved in this regard...and THEN her monkey accused her of cheating, most likely because the sex and her confidence improved with less shyness and complexes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demnor and ramvivat

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Both have and use nudism areas, so how could it be illegal? They dont run around naked in common public places ^^
Wrong word? I used an online translator for it, another suggestion is "lesson plan". Does it fit better?

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Both have and use nudism areas, so how could it be illegal? They dont run around naked in common public places ^^
Wrong word? I used an online translator for it, another suggestion is "lesson plan". Does it fit better?
i understand about curriculum at first one. but i ask about "nudism" as curriculum discipline - is it thing in real life or in ingame universe? BTW i also not native english-talker.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i understand about curriculum at first one. but i ask about "nudism" as curriculum discipline - is it thing in real life or in ingame universe? BTW i also not native english-talker.
someplaces around the world have nudism in the schools (its not that popular now days)

• Wow
Reactions: ramvivat

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
God the post-process work in the renders of this game are unbelievable. You can still tell when models are posed onto backgrounds using PS or Gimp, but I swear it's some of the most flawless work you can see for that kind of rendering choice. Nothing looks out of place. I've had to hide the text box several times at the start of game and really examine the picture to make sure if the character was rendered in-enviro or not.

Edit: That said, all the clipping that doesn't get fixed is another matter. Also it's a shame that as cute as Olivia is, her nipples and bush are as ugly as they are. Just ruins her as the best character.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xxxavier and Elsa94

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know any other games about nudism? I only remember one and it was abandoned. I tried searching, but there is no “nudism” tag, and the “exhibitionist” tag is inserted into every second game.
recommendations.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes