Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел новое обновление.
Сюжет с учительницей интересный. Только как и до этого уже писал что можно было добавлять побольше описания при интимных сценах. Они проходят очень быстро с минимум описания. То есть пару слов и в следующей сцене видео уже поменялось. Всё показано но можно было ещё пару сцен описания ощущений действий написать. Это не помешает. Но обновление всё в том же стиле что и до этого игра. Дальше просто пару слов про то что можно добавить.

I looked at the new update.

The story with the teacher is interesting. Only, as I already wrote before, it was possible to add more description during intimate scenes. They go very quickly with a minimum of description. That is, a few words and in the next scene the video has already changed. Everything is shown, but a couple more scenes could have been written describing the sensations of the actions. It won't hurt. But the update is still in the same style as the game before. Then just a few words about what you can add.

Ошибки. Errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Что нужно. What do you need.

Остальное. Rest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.8
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Update Please

Reactions: Punto

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.9
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Updated to v0.9

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, if anyone plays this release but finds some later save don't load, you should be able to use a save from the hot springs or earlier. (I was specifically able to use a save where the MC chooses at which girls to look, just before he gets an erection that touches Olivia.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Elsa94, I noticed you still have something that previously had been pointed out: at the end of v0.8 where Diana asks the girls various questions, you still have renders where the tape over girls' nipples disappear and then reappear (e.g., have Bailey miss the Hooke's Law question; have Glory miss the question about DNA; have Lyra miss the question about π; etc.). If that is supposed to be the MC imagining it, that isn't clear. If not, you might want to correct that because it's a little confusing to see it happen.

Also, at the bar, you have this:
It looks like you already gave the "Teacher" over the main class a first name (Rose), so I'm not sure why you don't use it since you do say "Madam Diana". (I would at least say "Madam Diana and your teacher" in the above line, although I think "Madams Diana and Rose" works well.)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, Elsa94, I noticed you still have something that previously had been pointed out: at the end of v0.8 where Diana asks the girls various questions, you still have renders where the tape over girls' nipples disappear and then reappear (e.g., have Bailey miss the Hooke's Law question; have Glory miss the question about DNA; have Lyra miss the question about π; etc.). If that is supposed to be the MC imagining it, that isn't clear. If not, you might want to correct that because it's a little confusing to see it happen.

Also, at the bar, you have this:
It looks like you already gave the "Teacher" over the main class a first name (Rose), so I'm not sure why you don't use it since you do say "Madam Diana". (I would at least say "Madam Diana and your teacher" in the above line, although I think "Madams Diana and Rose" works well.)
I'm all for having NO tape!!! NO TAPE!!! NO TAPE!!! NO TAPE!!!

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Sooo... there's virgin/s in this game, right? are any of the girls we did so far a virgin? coz I don't seems to recall any of them bleed. :unsure:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sooo... there's virgin/s in this game, right? are any of the girls we did so far a virgin? coz I don't seems to recall any of them bleed. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure most of them are implied to be very inexperienced if not actual virgins. As for bleeding, in the vast majority of games that I've played that have had explicitly stated virgins, the vast majority of the time no blood is shown so you can't depend on that as an indicator of virginity.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I have only seen a few games where a virgin girl bleeds, it's like anal, you never see them guy use lube first, and ain't no woman doing anal without lube, hell I doubt guys could fuck a girls ass without lube.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
doubt it, newcomer might be but most likely not.
I'm pretty sure most of them are implied to be very inexperienced if not actual virgins. As for bleeding, in the vast majority of games that I've played that have had explicitly stated virgins, the vast majority of the time no blood is shown so you can't depend on that as an indicator of virginity.
Yeah I have only seen a few games where a virgin girl bleeds, it's like anal, you never see them guy use lube first, and ain't no woman doing anal without lube, hell I doubt guys could fuck a girls ass without lube.
Not complaining, tho, but it'd still be nice to see abit of red just to be positively sure, I'm pretty sure there's no mention if Allana was a V or not before, after and during the first time MC "poke" her, even Olivia, I think it's only MC assuming she's a V iirc, heck Lena too even tho iirc she said she's a V ( also abit "anti-climactic" if she's really still a V when she lost her V card to MC ) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Also in real life...

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes