Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
If you have a save before your save at the end of the last version it will work.
None of my saves, including my autosaves, will work with this version. I'm getting burnt out of restarting games from the start. This would be like the 6th game that came out this week that has this kind of an error.

Seriously, Dev, at least include a working save, or a special "Whoops, we broke your save, but we gotcha, what choices did you make and we'll get you back to fappin' as soon as possible!" event.

Maybe I'll come back to this game once I finish regrinding the other games. So much for a quick play before going back to the grind.

Reactions: bob danio

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Why tag a game with kinks that do not exist in them, it defeats the whole point of tag and wastes people's time... there is no femdom in this game.

Jun 6, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.8
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
plz update. :) TY.

Reactions: imzahai

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why tag a game with kinks that do not exist in them, it defeats the whole point of tag and wastes people's time... there is no femdom in this game.
Could be for the foot job? Some people see that as inherently femdom, especially when the girl doing it was angry. Maybe also because he has a female teacher “forcing” him to do the nude stuff? I think those are pretty weak reasons but they are the only things I can think of that even remotely might be seen as femdom?? :unsure:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Could be for the foot job? Some people see that as inherently femdom, especially when the girl doing it was angry. Maybe also because he has a female teacher “forcing” him to do the nude stuff? I think those are pretty weak reasons but they are the only things I can think of that even remotely might be seen as femdom?? :unsure:
They say its when allana force mc to walk around the school naked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes