Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел обновление игры. Писал до этого уже много и вроде добавить нечего, но всё равно оставлю пару мыслей, вопросов и идей. Может это будет интересно. Основная часть. Мне нравится что обновления в игре не меняют стиль самой игры которой был до этого. Вроде почти тоже самое но не надоедает видеть. Как уже писал до этого жаль что игра особо не запоминает то что выбрал до этого.

I looked at the game update. I’ve already written a lot before and don’t seem to have anything to add, but I’ll still leave a couple of thoughts, questions and ideas. Maybe this will be interesting. Main part. I like that updates to the game do not change the style of the game itself which was before. It seems almost the same, but it doesn’t get boring to see. As I wrote before, it’s a pity that the game doesn’t particularly remember what you chose before.

Немного про обновление.
A little about the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Персонажи.
Characters.

Продолжение истории.
Continuation of a story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Throwing an error when I try to start it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpy', 1654560120, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpy:2 and game/game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\script.py", line 888, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\script.py", line 525, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\tjfil\Dropbox\Games\Nudist School 8.1 230830\renpy\script.py", line 501, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpy', 1654560120, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpy:2 and game/game/Bailey_Study_Night.rpyc:2.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23070202+nightly

Sun Sep 17 11:30:49 2023

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Hello all;
I've just finished Sisterly Lust, where the background is about a government who have laws against sex, even with a task force able to catch you home if you're too much kinky and closing down sex businesses.
And then, I begin to play this game... with a government promoting nudism, and maybe... sex?
What a strange world...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello all;
I've just finished Sisterly Lust, where the background is about a government who have laws against sex, even with a task force able to catch you home if you're too much kinky and closing down sex businesses.
And then, I begin to play this game... with a government promoting nudism, and maybe... sex?
What a strange world...
different govt factions and on sl it was started by religious nutcase who end up caught and becoming victim of what she started and then things more or less calmed.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
different govt factions and on sl it was started by religious nutcase who end up caught and becoming victim of what she started and then things more or less calmed.
Yes, fortunately. I wonder how it will end here... Don't tell me, I'm still at the beginning...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, fortunately. I wonder how it will end here... Don't tell me, I'm still at the beginning...
only dev could tell and for sure won't. currently mc is happy and bangs girls occasionally and got new girl to be tamed.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
For a game thst focuses heavily on A&P really hoping a lesson in reproduction must be passed by all students make pregnancy a core requirement to pass the class per gov't mandate...jk but it would be fitting.
I second this, :sneaky:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.8
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Please update your mod for v.0.9 :love: :love: :love:(y)(y):love:(y)(y)

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes