Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
possible bug. after continuing from prev. update it throws that screen until goes to new update.

bug.png

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
There are lots of mistakes with the names in the game (Narzia instead of Nazia, Lydia instead of Lyra, and some time the speaking name isn't the one of the person speaking). Lots of tiny english mistakes in sentences too.
It kinda break immersion a bit ^^'

But overall the game is nice :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LOFLMAO. Having the MC insert his shaft into Lyra and then her just having to sit there and take it was decently satisfying. :LOL: I especially liked this line: Lyra's pussy feels like her personality. Haha.
I had Lyra up to bat but once I heard the punishment... I backtracked (never stick your dick in crazy bitch!) and volunteered my sweet Olivia... I'll take any excuse short of rape to stuff my cock in her honey pot! Love you Olivia:love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I had Lyra up to bat but once I heard the punishment... I backtracked (never stick your dick in crazy bitch!) and volunteered my sweet Olivia... I'll take any excuse short of rape to stuff my cock in her honey pot! Love you Olivia:love:
Yeah, Olivia's great. In this case, while I know variables weren't tracked for those choices, I kinda like getting those who tend to get more embarrassed — Bailey, Glory, Lyra, etc. — in uncomfortable situations to watch them squirm. :LOL: Also, I'm not sure Lyra qualifies as crazy really. She's very aggressive and uncomfortable with anything involving the MC (or a man in general), but I don't believe it amounts to insanity to any degree.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, Olivia's great. In this case, while I know variables weren't tracked for those choices, I kinda like getting those who tend to get more embarrassed — Bailey, Glory, Lyra, etc. — in uncomfortable situations to watch them squirm. :LOL: Also, I'm not sure Lyra qualifies as crazy really. She's very aggressive and uncomfortable with anything involving the MC (or a man in general), but I don't believe it amounts to insanity to any degree.
TBH, I was already in a foul mood when I played that update. When the professor intro'd those two gov't bitches and they began to explain, I just wanted to stand up and say, "What the actual fuck? FUCK YOU!!! Just expel my ass! I am SO sick of your bullshit!" The entire premise of this story is well beyond belief already. That bullshit was a step to far and if it doesn't subside in the next update, I WILL drop this title like a hot rock and split. Way too much teasing and ridiculous games and not nearly enough fucking. Should've had at least two good sex scenes with each of our favorite girls by now including Olivia and the hot classmate that works the bar with MC. Dev doesn't seem to have any grasp on how to reign in the craziness and attempt to suspend disbelief. I'm going to stop there as I have already said more than I intended... Peace out, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The choices you make in the government test don't matter and have zero consequences. Variables aren't tracked for those choices, so the game has no idea which choices you made for those punishments moving forward.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The choices you make in the government test don't matter and have zero consequences. Variables aren't tracked for those choices, so the game has no idea which choices you made for those punishments moving forward.
I am so sorry, I'll track in future updates :cry:
Did you intend for them to be tracked?
I think primarily the question is whether you're wanting to track things or not. If you want to track relationship points, corruption, lust, etc., you'll want to add variables for that. If those things don't matter at all for where you want to take your story, you don't need to track them. (For instance, if everyone eventually is corrupted totally, tracking corruption points makes very little sense.) Ultimately it's up to you to know whether something will matter. If it will, you'll need to track it. If it won't, it's fine to use just a menu to see different scenes that don't change anything later on. For my part, that's really the only concern I have. I'd want you to progress the story however you want to.

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers! It's been a while since I've posted anything here.

After so long, I had to replay the whole game again. Elsa94 , when starting a new game we get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta say, what a great surprise to see Valerie's behavior. I'm loving it. Too bad she doesn't have a full bush...it would be nice to see someone besides the great Olivia to have one.

Man, how I love this game...and Olivia!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.1 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
I was enjoying this game until the hot springs event. This it turned into shit show. The MC sits on his ass as this fellow students and friends are insulted, degraded and reprimanded by the b***h the government sent. There should have been an option to stand up for their rights and well being, instead the game degenerates into a fuckfest where the government is trying to train and brainwash these young women into sex dolls. I've put this in a review, but these are my personal opinions and yes they are mainly directed at the Dev for their choices and ruining an otherwise good game. Bah! (n) :mad::poop:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I was enjoying this game until the hot springs event. This it turned into shit show. The MC sits on his ass as this fellow students and friends are insulted, degraded and reprimanded by the b***h the government sent. There should have been an option to stand up for their rights and well being, instead the game degenerates into a fuckfest where the government is trying to train and brainwash these young women into sex dolls. I've put this in a review, but these are my personal opinions and yes they are mainly directed at the Dev for their choices and ruining an otherwise good game. Bah! (n) :mad::poop:
Its not like that. It gets better in the next update

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hey there, brothers! It's been a while since I've posted anything here.

After so long, I had to replay the whole game again. Elsa94 , when starting a new game we get this:

I gotta say, what a great surprise to see Valerie's behavior. I'm loving it. Too bad she doesn't have a full bush...it would be nice to see someone besides the great Olivia to have one.

Man, how I love this game...and Olivia!
Ah damn it... another mistake again..

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes