Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
What's with the band Aid on nipples at the end??
They are on/off throughout the scene with each punishment.
The images have same name only the nude on has an n at the end.

example:
day29class18.jpg_____________________________________day29class18n.jpg
View attachment 2893651 View attachment 2893658
Some one forgot to remove their fetish which is band Aid off when they tested the game :p

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.7
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
How long will it take to update the MOD for 0.8.1? hank you .

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
P/s: Update to v0.8
Updated to v0.8.1

• Love
Reactions: kwazi and J007ss

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
P/s: Update to v0.8
1693545455132.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label handjob is defined twice, at File "game/Episode_5.rpy", line 810:
                            label handjob:

and File "game/Episode_5.rpy", line 1027:
                            label handjob:

The label cumonlenaorgrace is defined twice, at File "game/Episode_5.rpy", line 874:
                            label cumonlenaorgrace:

and File "game/Episode_5.rpy", line 1091:
                            label cumonlenaorgrace:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.2.23070202+nightly
Fri Sep  1 02:16:58 2023

Reactions: DOM76210

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
The ending of this update was just weird

How does the MC just forget that he had sex with the childhood friend LI who he's been interested in since forever.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
What's with the band Aid on nipples at the end??
They are on/off throughout the scene with each punishment.
The images have same name only the nude on has an n at the end.

example:
day29class18.jpg_____________________________________day29class18n.jpg
View attachment 2893651 View attachment 2893658

Hey, It could be weirder. Beccause you'd need a couple of ponchos to cover Olivia's nipples

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do love the story for this, but fucking hell I could randomly pick at least 20 other games and combined they wouldn't have the level of blue balling in this game, I get not wanting to be mindless fuckery, but there is a limit to how much blue balling you can have.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I do love the story for this, but fucking hell I could randomly pick at least 20 other games and combined they wouldn't have the level of blue balling in this game, I get not wanting to be mindless fuckery, but there is a limit to how much blue balling you can have.
You mean you want more sex scenes in the game?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You mean you want more sex scenes in the game?
Or less having a bunch of girls close in and get you hard then walk away, or worse sticking your dick in 2 girls and then nothing, it doesn't need to be more sex, just not making the MC hard all the time and then walking away.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Or less having a bunch of girls close in and get you hard then walk away, or worse sticking your dick in 2 girls and then nothing, it doesn't need to be more sex, just not making the MC hard all the time and then walking away.
You want all these nudist scenes without getting the mc hard ? Hmmm

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You want all these nudist scenes without getting the mc hard ? Hmmm
I think it's more about the fact that there are all these nudist scenes, and the MC has actually finished having sex, what, twice (Allana and Olivia)? Including actual penetration of multiple girls without getting to actually finish. That's kinda literal blue-balling.

On that matter, everything with Lena has been pretty poorly presented this way, too. From dialogue, we know she's a virgin, but then the art studio scene blue-balls the MC while also forcing him to take her virginity (but that's not mentioned by anyone involved), and then following that up by having their first full sex be a mentioned memory, not an actual scene showing even the slightest hint of romanticism or affection... Really was a dick move.

For that matter, having the MC's first penetrations of several girls be not particularly sexy experiences sours things with those girls; for a lot of these events, where they're optional or you pick between girls, you're not even tracking variables so there can't be any later reaction to them (the choice of Lyra, Nori, or Valerie at the end is the big one here -- this is the first time having the MC's dick inside any of these girls, and Lyra hates it, but you're not tracking variables so the one you chose literally CAN'T react about it later on, because you made sure the game will never know which of those three the player picked, if any of them).

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I think it's more about the fact that there are all these nudist scenes, and the MC has actually finished having sex, what, twice (Allana and Olivia)? Including actual penetration of multiple girls without getting to actually finish. That's kinda literal blue-balling.

On that matter, everything with Lena has been pretty poorly presented this way, too. From dialogue, we know she's a virgin, but then the art studio scene blue-balls the MC while also forcing him to take her virginity (but that's not mentioned by anyone involved), and then following that up by having their first full sex be a mentioned memory, not an actual scene showing even the slightest hint of romanticism or affection... Really was a dick move.

For that matter, having the MC's first penetrations of several girls be not particularly sexy experiences sours things with those girls; for a lot of these events, where they're optional or you pick between girls, you're not even tracking variables so there can't be any later reaction to them (the choice of Lyra, Nori, or Valerie at the end is the big one here -- this is the first time having the MC's dick inside any of these girls, and Lyra hates it, but you're not tracking variables so the one you chose literally CAN'T react about it later on, because you made sure the game will never know which of those three the player picked, if any of them).
its a good advice.
lena sex is just a flash back thou. Is it any different? I know alot of games have that too. Even beingadik have that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaSnabes1
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes