Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Morho

May 16, 2023
Dude, you are asking the people who aren't writing the story what is going to happen in the future? You are barking up the wrong tree.

And expecting the dev to answer you within an hour on a pirate forum is not realistic.
well he was looking at this forum :) (twice in this hour to be precise)
and i know tht u cant know about future tags but if u played u can know if main iterests are some club whores/prostitutes atc....

if there is ntr/swinging ´/sharing atc... :D

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.7
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Please update your mod for v. 0.8.1
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
well he was looking at this forum :) (twice in this hour to be precise)
and i know tht u cant know about future tags but if u played u can know if main iterests are some club whores/prostitutes atc....

if there is ntr/swinging ´/sharing atc... :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
i readed something about night club and saw some black male figures there in pictures so i am asking (it is little fishy)

if mc is stealing girls no problem from me just not interested chasing some prostitutes in harem game
The MC and a friend go to a nudist/topless club towards the beginning of the story, and meet 2 girls (They don't work at the club.) Nothing happens with the friend, but the 2 girls have a little fun with the MC. The 2 girls show up later, but I don't remember the friend showing up again.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i readed something about night club and saw some black male figures there in pictures so i am asking (it is little fishy)

if mc is stealing girls no problem from me just not interested chasing some prostitutes in harem game
If by "night club" you mean the preview images with the masks and the red curtains, that is an early scene with the MC and his buddy meeting two LIs for the first time. The buddy tries to pick up one of the girls, but neither is remotely interested in him, preferring to talk to the MC instead.

There is another unrelated scene where some government officials (including one black guy) fuck some unnamed hookers in a big hedonistic scene, but the MC and the woman who brought him are both disgusted by it. They instead fuck each other without the MC touching the hookers (and not wanting to), and without any of the other government officials touching the MC's date; the other officials even call out his date for always being a prude about those events in the past. The hookers involved in that scene are NOT LIs for the MC in any way, and prostitution is not otherwise featured in this game at all. The scene isn't even framed in a way that you're expected to find it titillating. Instead, its entire intent is to show how corrupt those government officials are.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did not know that thanks for the heads up.
well it says on rules which you accept when joining to forum so technically mods could ban user's sorry ass for advertising other games not made by same dev as on advertisement but instead they just delete post and worst case if really advertises then post deletion and warning and if continues breaking rules then ban (perma i guess).

• Haha
Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
head to recommendations and ask, technically you are breaking forum rules by even asking it.
not sure if that is even real problem....this site is made by 90% of against rule things... this one is harmles and help felow pervert to find his lost game.

well it says on rules which you accept when joining to forum so technically mods could ban user's sorry ass for advertising other games not made by same dev as on advertisement but instead they just delete post and worst case if really advertises then post deletion and warning and if continues breaking rules then ban (perma i guess).
as the ban mean something :D (u can literaly made new acc in two minutes)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if that is even real problem....this site is made by 90% of against rule things... this one is harmles and help felow pervert to find his lost game.

as the ban mean something :D (u can literaly made new acc in two minutes)
1. right but still it is against site's rules and mods enforce those. that's why there's recommendations to ask where this or that appears.
2. doesn't necessarily mean much but can depending type of ban. if you are banned and then make new account it's ban evading and that causes more troubles to you.

Morho

May 16, 2023
1. right but still it is against site's rules and mods enforce those. that's why there's recommendations to ask where this or that appears.
2. doesn't necessarily mean much but can depending type of ban. if you are banned and then make new account it's ban evading and that causes more troubles to you.
1. they enforce only what other snitch ( they r mostly cleaning stuff made of idiots)
2. can u elaborate that more troubles? cause there is still number 1 :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. they enforce only what other snitch ( they r mostly cleaning stuff made of idiots)
2. can u elaborate that more troubles cause there is still number 1 ? :D
1. snitch and when they check threads they moderate.
2. ask from mods if you are that interested.

Morho

May 16, 2023
1. snitch and when they check threads they moderate.
2. ask from mods if you are that interested.
1 yep i already told u (and cause 90% of here is off topic they just deleting)
2. dont need i already know that they cant do perma ban or find person using new acc

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes