Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I personally don't care either way, but what you say isn't as simple as you make it sound. Let's say there are a dozen women in a game and a player only ends up liking a single one of them. Saying, "Well, there are shaved girls" or "Well, there are full-bush girls" doesn't help if the one girl a player likes doesn't match that person's preference. So then that player can either (1) have the girl they like but not have her pubic hair in a way they want; or (2) have the vagina how they want but on a girl they don't like. As I said, I personally don't care either way, but this isn't as cut and dried as you describe.
Hmm... If you like a girl in a VN, you have to accept her the way she is. Otherwise you would get things like: I like her but she must be blond, or have a bust size that needs a truck, or have bigger eyes, or have piercings all over her body, or tattoos, or black teeth, or horns, or be a bitch, or be more tall or just more slim, she must have black eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, red eyes, reptile eyes, oh - and she has to have a tail and and cat ears, and so on, and so on. Once you start going down that road the demands won't stop and at the end nobody is happy with whatever is the outcome.

You accept a girl in a VN the way she is, or not. That's my take on it. Otherwise I could demand that every girl must have pubic hair. I won't do that kind of selfish demand, because I respect others that have a different taste than I have. That's only fair. At the other hand I expect the same respect from people for my taste. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Only when far more games give the option of having the girls not shave.

So far i only know one game, Jason, Coming of Age , that allows you to chose whether the girls shave or not, and defaults to unshaven.

So that's 1 where it's completely optional Vs 1000s of games where shaved is forced.

People who prefer shaved can suck it up and cope for once
I agree that there are far fewer games that gives this option. And I am also one who likes my girls hairy. For me a hairy woman represents fertility, sexuality and a bit of wild and daring. I much prefer it to the prepubescent, childlike hairless girls we far too often meet in games like this. However, unless I develop my own game, the choice lies with the author. Kudos to Elsa for giving us some hair.

As for other games, even though they are rare, they are out there. Rather than talking about other games in Elsa's thread I recommend this - there's actually a thread totally devoted to the appreciation of hairy girls here on F95. I suggest taking a peak if you like them hairy. If you do not, then I wouldn't bother. :p:D

Here's the link: f95z: The Pubic Haired in Adult Games appreciation thread! (Definitely NSFW)

Happy beaver hunting!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm... If you like a girl in a VN, you have to accept her the way she is. Otherwise you would get things like: I like her but she must be blond, or have a bust size that needs a truck, or have bigger eyes, or have piercings all over her body, or tattoos, or black teeth, or horns, or be a bitch, or be more tall or just more slim, she must have black eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, red eyes, reptile eyes, oh - and she has to have a tail and and cat ears, and so on, and so on. Once you start going down that road the demands won't stop and at the end nobody is happy with whatever is the outcome.

You accept a girl in a VN the way she is, or not. That's my take on it. Otherwise I could demand that every girl must have pubic hair. I won't do that kind of selfish demand, because I respect others that have a different taste than I have. That's only fair. At the other hand I expect the same respect from people for my taste. Is that too much to ask?
You: Sorry if I sound stubborn here, but you don't destroy a beautiful nature park, just to create an commercial airfield.
Also you: You accept a girl in a VN the way she is, or not.
Facepalm — Cpt Picard.gif

As I said, I don't care either way, but....

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well that's kinda what i mean, like so far everyone has been getting treated largely the same. So even if romance starts getting added, it would feel weird to me for us to be expected to chose one girl to date. I feel monogamy would make the story more complicated, because as it stands, it's all about all the sex adventures and misadventures the characters get into by being naked a lot of the time. Can't really have as many sexy adventures or can't have them as lighthearted if it's all becoming cheating or avoided
That's the beauty of Harem (which this game already tagged as harem). You can be in a romantic relationship with 3 or more girls. You can fall in love with every of them and all of them can love you. No monogamy needed for love/romance in harem games. That's the allure of the fetish. Romance is one of the biggest pillars of harem games. No actual harem fan likes a harem game which is essentially an emotionless fuckfest with no love whatsoever

Reactions: punisher2099

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
You: Sorry if I sound stubborn here, but you don't destroy a beautiful nature park, just to create an commercial airfield.
Also you: You accept a girl in a VN the way she is, or not.

As I said, I don't care either way, but....
What I meant is that you accept the girl the way she is, or not and drop the VN althogether. Is that really so hard to understand?
Jeezz... Sometimes it feels you have to take people by the hand to get the most simple things through their skull.
The above animation suits you very well indeed...

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
That's the beauty of Harem (which this game already tagged as harem). You can be in a romantic relationship with 3 or more girls. You can fall in love with every of them and all of them can love you. No monogamy needed for love/romance in harem games. That's the allure of the fetish. Romance is one of the biggest pillars of harem games. No actual harem fan likes a harem game which is essentially an emotionless fuckfest with no love whatsoever
Very well said. It's a nice fantasy, and you avoid feeling bad because you have to disappoint the other girls because you have to choose only one. Personally I like that kind of stuff...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What I meant is that you accept the girl the way she is, or not and drop the VN althogether. Is that really so hard to understand?
Jeezz... Sometimes it feels you have to take people by the hand to get the most simple things through their skull.
The above animation suits you very well indeed...
What I meant is that you apparently completely ignored my post before that, and came back with "accept it or don't". That has nothing to do with the conundrum I described. But never mind. I never cared in the first place and so care even less when you effectively ignore what I've said. (That was the primary reason for the facepalm, BTW.)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 231 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.7

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

The WABBIT

May 2, 2020
Updated my android port to 0.7
I just d/l'd your port, installed it and tried to run it. And it ctd during your pre-splash screen.

My device is a Sky Devices 10" Tablet running on Android OS 12.

EDIT: I am unable to find any traceback in the /data/com.estrada777.nudistschool-0.7.release directory or in the /Documents directory.

EDIT, EDIT: Well, after installing the Android version from OP. It also ctd'd during the pre-splash screen. So, it may not be your port but some kind of compatibility with my Tablet's OS.

Last edited:
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I just d/l'd your port, installed it and tried to run it. And it ctd during your pre-splash screen.

My device is a Sky Devices 10" Tablet running on Android OS 12.

EDIT: I am unable to find any traceback in the /data/com.estrada777.nudistschool-0.7.release directory or in the /Documents directory.

EDIT, EDIT: Well, after installing the Android version from OP. It also ctd'd during the pre-splash screen. So, it may not be your port but some kind of compatibility with my Tablet's OS.
You would have to give me the traceback and the log file for me to know anything.

Aug 31, 2020
hello, this is one of the games that interests me the most! but I no longer support incomplete games, I have trouble with the update rate...I'm ready to make an exception but do you know how long the game is currently? are we nearing the end of the story? thanks very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
hello, this is one of the games that interests me the most! but I no longer support incomplete games, I have trouble with the update rate...I'm ready to make an exception but do you know how long the game is currently? are we nearing the end of the story? thanks very much
Thank you so much! What do you mean by update rate? Did I update too slowly?

Aug 31, 2020
oh no, I wouldn't. I know it's a lot of work and especially when you want to do it well. I meant in general now I avoid incomplete games because the time it ends I invest myself in other. I wasn't talking about this one in particular. but him, it's strange how he tempts me, I wanted to try him. sorry English is not my native language, maybe I'm not using the right words anyway I don't want to use a translator because otherwise it's worse haha!

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
oh no, I wouldn't. I know it's a lot of work and especially when you want to do it well. I meant in general now I avoid incomplete games because the time it ends I invest myself in other. I wasn't talking about this one in particular. but him, it's strange how he tempts me, I wanted to try him. sorry English is not my native language, maybe I'm not using the right words anyway I don't want to use a translator because otherwise it's worse haha!
Oh, I have alot of plans for this game. It probrably wont end anytime soon.
Unless one day I dont get enough support..... xD
But it wont happen. The community is being so generous. I really thank you guys for it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, I have alot of plans for this game. It probrably wont end anytime soon.
Unless one day I dont get enough support..... xD
But it wont happen. The community is being so generous. I really thank you guys for it
well if they are in college then that's 2 maybe 4 years length before university.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes