Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
"I bet you think this post is about you..." (Too bad the emojis don't include the musical notes...)
Don't you? Don't you? ♫♪ (Not sure if they show up correctly on all OSs, what with Windows using weird ass code pages, but UTF8 has a few musical notes you can sprinkle into your posts… also, I see you are a man of culture as well!)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - let's give some toughs about the whole "kinky" stuff above without giving any details or spoilers. I think it's perfectly fine to have some "kinky" stuff, as long as it's very light or simply avoidable. That last one is a bit more work, because you have to skip a scene and pick the story up after that in a natural way, so people do not even realize there was something in-between. Also, you have to make sure that in later conversations the characters do not refer to that situation (easy done by setting a flag).

As long as nothing "heavy" is forced in the VN I think there is a very little amount of people that really are offended. It's only when those "heavy" things are made unavoidable that people are going to complain. Especially if those things are coming "out of the blue". For example. I am not a fan (to put it mildly) of netorare. If a game exist for a long time as a vanilla game and the author thinks it's a good idea to suddenly dump netorare on a person that is completely and utterly out of character for that person, you know it's because of a cash grab. That can make me upset enough (because you invested time in that person, ony to see that character ruined) to abandon the game. For all clarity - I am NOT referring to Nudist School, if that was not obvious enough.

Anyway - I love this game, and have a lot of fun with it. Personally I have no problem with any "kinky" stuff in this game, because it's always in a lighthearted way. Just enough to appeal to people that like it, but not too much for people that are not "into" that. So far the author is doing a very good job in my humble opinion.

P.S. - Olivia is still the best girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ohhhh .... Endless serious discussion: "Developer vs The World"
Poor Elsa..

That's still the same. I think ..I want it/I don't want it.
Golden Rule:
Elsa = Developer - her Game
Fair-Trade F95 Pirates = Consumers

Let Elsa do what she believes...
...because democratic development = fucking development

By the way... I want..., I want..., I want...noooow!!:cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I wouldn't say that.. but it's true that the personalities of the girls are a big cliché and scenes come off a bit like RNG. Maybe the game would work better like a sandbox.
Yeah, the scenes do really feel random in both what happens and how they play out. The whole bunny cafe bit though in this update though was just incredibly cringy, it just felt like a perspective on reality from someone who doesn't go outside.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, the scenes do really feel random in both what happens and how they play out. The whole bunny cafe bit though in this update though was just incredibly cringy, it just felt like a perspective on reality from someone who doesn't go outside.
Right, because the premise of "government" projects with constant nudity everywhere is completely realistic and happens all the time. At least bunny cafés actually exist. I've never heard of a single government saying, "Every day at least some of our students will be forced to be nude in public situations and interactions". :rolleyes: Things like nudist colonies or beaches, sure. Government-mandated nudity regularly? Yeah, right. If that place exists, please let me know so I can move immediately.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
More serious now. About that ¨pregnancy thing¨. Do you think it's overused in games? Annoying,predictable,cliché?
In relation to NS... Would that even theoretically be considered a good ending? Rather spoiler...

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Right, because the premise of "government" projects with constant nudity everywhere is completely realistic and happens all the time. At least bunny cafés actually exist. I've never heard of a single government saying, "Every day at least some of our students will be forced to be nude in public situations and interactions". :rolleyes: Things like nudist colonies or beaches, sure. Government-mandated nudity regularly? Yeah, right. If that place exists, please let me know so I can move immediately.
Right. But it's not about the realism of the story, every story is bizarre, the real one is boring.
It's more about the narrative, the connectivity of the plot, the continuity.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Right. But it's not about the realism of the story, every story is bizarre, the real one is boring.
It's more about the narrative, the connectivity of the plot, the continuity.
I suppose I misunderstood this statement, then: "...it just felt like a perspective on reality from someone who doesn't go outside." To me, that seemed to imply you were expecting realism from an otherwise unrealistic story.

Personally, I don't find anything wrong with the café in terms of plot. The owner could easily have decided to change the theme of the place. It also somewhat ties into the whole idea of her getting more comfortable generally anyway. It's yet another step to being completely fine with being naked. While I think those cafés are cringe in general, I don't think it's cringey at all in terms of connectivity to the story. So I guess I just disagree, but it's not like we need to feel the same about it.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I suppose I misunderstood this statement by you, then: "...it just felt like a perspective on reality from someone who doesn't go outside." To me, that seemed to imply you were expecting realism from an otherwise unrealistic story.

Personally, I don't find anything wrong with the café in terms of plot. The owner could easily have decided to change the theme of the place. It also somewhat ties into the whole idea of her getting more comfortable generally anyway. It's yet another step to being completely fine with being naked. While I think those cafés are cringe in general, I don't think it's cringey at all in terms of connectivity to the story. So I guess I just disagree, but it's not like we need to feel the same about it.
Maybe WindIsHowling should respond to this, maybe he has a slightly different opinion in the final. I don't even want to critique every scene in detail. The basis of the story is always established from the beginning,attacking the basic setup of the story doesn't make much sense. The devil is in details.
I was more generally criticizing the simple system of Day 1 - Nudist project 1 - Scene 1 - End of day. On the other hand a good example was Night play with Allana , continued as Night Class. There was a clever continuity.But the scenes are good.
It could have been expanded more with the government thing...on the other hand it could have turned into a thriller or horror. It's not good to mess with The Big Perverted Crazy Government.:unsure:

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
It's called suspension of disbelief. A story has no impact if there is no believability at all. You suspend disbelief to a certain point (e.g. superpowers) and go from there. So many people like you think one unrealistic thing means no believability in a story matters at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's called suspension of disbelief. A story has no impact if there is no believability at all. You suspend disbelief to a certain point (e.g. superpowers) and go from there. So many people like you think one unrealistic thing means no believability in a story matters at all.
Yeah, because the bunny café is less believable than the nudity government mandate. Your "suspension of disbelief" defense looks about as flimsy as OJ's glove defense. But w/e. You do you, boo.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All of you arguing over what's believable or not are FOOLS!!

Do any of you really think any all girl school would allow a boy to transfer in over such a stupid technicality and fuck up?

The only realistic thing in the game is how a lot of the girls don't shave, that's it.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Do any of you really think any all girl school would allow a boy to transfer in over such a stupid technicality and fuck up?

The only realistic thing in the game is how a lot of the girls don't shave, that's it.
Everyone must agree with the last sentence. For me, that was probably the main reason I started playing this game in the first place- more "body realism", more believable characters of varying proportions and sizes of "whatever", and a more natural ..ehm...ok ok..done.:sneaky:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

Well yes and no. Suspension of Disbelief (SoD) is, more or less by definition, fooling yourself, but it's a quantum leap from people deliberately, temporarily fooling themselves for the sake of enjoying entertainment, to saying that those people are ... FOOLS!!

I haven't read the whole thread, but most of the relevant posts seem to be arguing that X makes that temporary SoD more difficult. And this type of critique is often raised when discussing creative writing. For example, successful science fiction writers will limit technological innovations that are outside our current scientific understanding (e.g. faster than light travel) to a minimum, or else the reader will struggle to maintain their SoD, undermining the immersive illusion.

Similarly, in erotic fantasy, if nothing is outside the bounds of realism, it certainly won't be a fantasy, even if it's erotic. But too many unrealistic occurences can distract us, making it more difficult to maintain the SoD, so lowering our enjoyment.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well yes and no. Suspension of Disbelief (SoD) is, more or less by definition, fooling yourself, but it's a quantum leap from people deliberately, temporarily fooling themselves for the sake of enjoying entertainment, to saying that those people are ... FOOLS!!

I haven't read the whole thread, but most of the relevant posts seem to be arguing that X makes that temporary SoD more difficult. And this type of critique is often raised when discussing creative writing. For example, successful science fiction writers will limit technological innovations that are outside our current scientific understanding (e.g. faster than light travel) to a minimum, or else the reader will struggle to maintain their SoD, undermining the immersive illusion.

Similarly, in erotic fantasy, if nothing is outside the bounds of realism, it certainly won't be a fantasy, even if it's erotic. But too many unrealistic occurences can distract us, making it more difficult to maintain the SoD, so lowering our enjoyment.
The only problem with suspension of disbelief is that it's extraordinarily subjective. Everyone's tolerance for the unlikely or ridiculous varies. Once someone crosses into the "it's too much" camp, it's hard to get them back again. But what one person stops being able to accept is something someone else might still be fine with. That was my primary point.

The "so many people like you" statement by WindIsHowling was an extremely huge leap. Their SoD was unable to include the bunny café scene, but mine was not. So according to them, apparently that means nothing has to be believable in the story to me. Obviously our SoDs have differing tolerances, but that hardly means I'll just accept anything at all. What a silly thing to write.

I think that was a part of S1nsational's point too, to a certain extent. The story's premise is ridiculous on its face. No government would ever mandate what the one in the game does. So, the events in the game tend to include a large number of silly things ("night tutoring" that is just more nudity, for example). And I personally find it ludicrous that a bunny café — that actually exists in some places IRL — is the breaking point for anyone's SoD. But obviously I'm not WindIsHowling (or anybody else). Just because I don't understand it doesn't mean others aren't entitled to how they feel. That said, I'm also allowed an opinion on how strange I find that response to be.

Shrug-Joey.gif

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes