Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well. Don't be sad. I haven't decided yet.
Hopefully you add more unexpected sex scenes. Olivia scene is of course the best one. Followed by Lena painting and the chairman lady. I can't wait to see how you handle that red head. She look like the type to hide in a locker and you just poke her.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.7
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Updated to v0.7

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
I seem to be getting an error with Episode_5.rpy. I replaced it with the version of the file I made for my version of the v0.6 WT+ mod, and the error goes away. I think it's because "handjob:" and other labels are defined twice in the v0.7 WT version.

Reactions: DOM76210

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
This game's plot is getting a bit weird, things just don't seem to make sense and all the girls seem to have almost the exact same personality, definitely reminds me of low quality anime.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Azfar

ggt95

Sep 20, 2019
Windows Defender really doesn't like your file (at least, the one attached in your message)

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The sex scene with Lena and MC in his room what happened to her boobs?
This forum has a spoiler function. Try using it.

It also has an edit function, so kindly use that, too, to apply the spoiler.

I've even demonstrated the best application in my quote of your post.

Reactions: Dragon59

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'll make it avoidable

Don't listen to those conservative closed-minded puritans. Watersports in full strenght, forced/unavoidable and with some crazy girl like...um...Allana.:p

Be a courageous schoolgirl Elsa.;)

Hopefully you add more unexpected sex scenes. Olivia scene is of course the best one. Followed by Lena painting and the chairman lady. I can't wait to see how you handle that red head. She look like the type to hide in a locker and you just poke her.
Yeah. Olivia, Lena....but number 3. is Allana, she gives it a humorous touch, breaks up the boring passages and is actually the total funny opposite of Olivia. Dresscode/panty check still best scene.:D

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
This game's plot is getting a bit weird, things just don't seem to make sense and all the girls seem to have almost the exact same personality, definitely reminds me of low quality anime.
I wouldn't say that.. but it's true that the personalities of the girls are a big cliché and scenes come off a bit like RNG. Maybe the game would work better like a sandbox.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes