Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
With 2,000 posts, you should be smart enough to know how to use the "Spoiler" functions, particularly on the very day something is released.

Now let's see if you can use the "edit" function.
I don't see what to edit. Now you're posting spoilers.

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
Hi, just downloaded from Mega and there are two images missing: day23baileyhouse14 and day23baileyhouse15.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Image `day23baileyhouse14` not found.
Image `day23baileyhouse15` not found.

Does anyone have the same problem as me?
Bailey getting only one answer wrong worked for me
Bailey getting all answers wrong also worked for me.
Bailey getting 5 of 6 answers incorrect got images not found.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Nudist School? I WISH!
Could've worked on my tan at school...
Or ended up with sunburns across ~60% of my body every time I slept through PE.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
She got 4 answers right in my game and no missing pics.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Skipping Bailey's content entirely worked best for me. I knew I was going to pass on helping that entitled, manipulative bitch regardless but did make a save to see the scene and reload to skip her content. There she was in another ridiculous looking sexual cosplay costume that didn't do it for me... again. While unsure which Q&A option I quick scanned before avoiding the cheater fully, I do know that I saw the "image not found" message in place of two missing images so I can corroborate the occurrence of said missing images.

If Bailey were really sweet and not a leech, I may actually be into her and even pretend to dig her cosplay bullshit just to hang out with her. However, the truth of the matter is that I just don't find her all that attractive, don't get into her brand of cosplay and detest her self entitled attitude that continually demands someone else do everything for her rather than do what needs done herself. I would enjoy cosplay in a fantasy or sci fi... just not into the whole furry thing... not at all... Cosplay characters that would make Phat melt would include Dejah Thoris of John Carter, Chiana (Gigi Edgley) of Farscape, Persephone (Monica Bellucci) of the Matrix Franchise and Slave Leia top the sci fi side... Too many to list on the fantasy side...

Anyway... Phat is just rambling on now... Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
not a big fan of Lena but i really like Grace, Lancy and Lyra im hoping we get to fuck them lol and of course Olivia best girl

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes