Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
He is "supposedly" suffering from a form of dementia - although many people belive this is a ruse to save his sorry-arse from rotting in jail for the rest of his life.

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
No. Don't like that Baily girl at all. She's easy on the eyes but both a headache now and a heartbreak waiting to happen. Baily is lazy and just uses MC for free homework. I don't like being used. She doesn't want a tutor, just free answers. She's a cheap slut trading sex for homework/grades. Not buying it. I'm not trading my cock for homework and neko is NOT my kind of cosplay. Give me Olivia! Cat girl can naff off and do her own fucking homework! I'm not falling for her stupid schemes and games. Olivia is the real prize in this story. Olivia is perfect, a gorgeous goddess, sweet, honest, loving, caring, generous, intelligent and finally coming out of her shell to learn she doesn't need to be shy.
I love you Olivia!:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2667449
Well, to be fair, if you help Baily with her homework in every option, she would expose herself at Clarissa's activity,which she hates to, to cover up for MC's boner situation.
In this point, She does have some sort of heart.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, to be fair, if you help Baily with her homework in every option, she would expose herself at Clarissa's activity,which she hates to, to cover up for MC's boner situation.
In this point, She does have some sort of heart.

I do not like Baily at all.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
only twice ... :ROFLMAO:
try 7 grandkids and 5 great grandkids ;)
you tried tho , i give ya that :cool:
That would put you at around 64 assuming you and everyone down to your grandchildren had children at 16. Or more likely around 80 if we assume a new generation every 20 or so years.

64 isn't too old, like I wouldn't be too surprised for people around that age to be on here, 80+ yea that would be not what I'd expect

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That would put you at around 64 assuming you and everyone down to your grandchildren had children at 16. Or more likely around 80 if we assume a new generation every 20 or so years.

64 isn't too old, like I wouldn't be too surprised for people around that age to be on here, 80+ yea that would be not what I'd expect
very close ;)

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes