Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone have an error after the first night class when you examine Lydia's body? It either ends the game and give you an error
I've played through those segments twice (original plays and a replay after the last release) and have never had an error. The only issues I had were maybe missing a scene here or there and not being able to figure out how to get it, or if the renders were for something that didn't get put into play, and maybe a missing slide at the end of the second night class.

Here's that post (same one where I posted the shot of Olivia's disappearing fur).

https://f95zone.to/threads/nudist-school-v0-6-elsa.106380/post-10705090

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I've played through those segments twice (original plays and a replay after the last release) and have never had an error. The only issues I had were maybe missing a scene here or there and not being able to figure out how to get it, or if the renders were for something that didn't get put into play, and maybe a missing slide at the end of the second night class.

Here's that post (same one where I posted the shot of Olivia's disappearing fur).

https://f95zone.to/threads/nudist-school-v0-6-elsa.106380/post-10705090
Thank you!
The render are mistake that I dont feel that it should be in the story. But I just did not remove the image from there~

Reactions: Emelex

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
and the masturbation is a big error... if you start the game all over again. You can see the animation... silly me for not removing... I am so sorry.

Reactions: Emelex

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thank you!
The render are mistake that I dont feel that it should be in the story. But I just did not remove the image from there~
Thought that might be the case. And did your second comment mean the masturbation scene IS there and I have to restart, or maybe it was there but isn't anymore? My comprehension of the comment isn't working in my favor right now - I could take it a couple of different ways...

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Thought that might be the case. And did your second comment mean the masturbation scene IS there and I have to restart, or maybe it was there but isn't anymore? My comprehension of the comment isn't working in my favor right now - I could take it a couple of different ways...
If you restart the game again, you would see the animation. Its an error. I forgot to remove it. I'll remove it in the next update.

Reactions: Son of Durin

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have an error after the first night class when you examine Lydia's body? It either ends the game and give you an error
I played through it a number of times and never have had that happen. I reviewed the code and didn't see where you referenced any variables that might be missing from those sections that weren't already used previously. Do you know if the problem occurs after loading a save, maybe from a prior version where a variable you reference wasn't defined, or maybe have a screen shot or log file from the error that may tell what the problem was? Missing variables are typically where crashes come from.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I played through it a number of times and never have had that happen. I reviewed the code and didn't see where you referenced any variables that might be missing from those sections that weren't already used previously. Do you know if the problem occurs after loading a save, maybe from a prior version where a variable you reference wasn't defined, or maybe have a screen shot or log file from the error that may tell what the problem was? Missing variables are typically where crashes come from.
Yea, I think I loaded the save from a long time ago. Thats why it happened.
WIll you guys have any error if you load a save from long time ago too?

Reactions: PapaPhat

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The oldest version I have still is v0.4. I loaded a few saves from that and didn't have any problems. I reran it with all the lewd selections and skipping all of those I could to make some new saves on that version in case there was a variable set somewhere on a particular scene but that didn't seem to make any difference. It all ran good. It might be that there was some corruption in that particular save file that prevented all of the variables/settings from loading? Knowing what the error dump looks like will help narrow down where the problem was. Regression testing can be kind of tricky.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The oldest of my saves are fourteen months old… so 0.3, maybe? Anyhow, I'll see about reproducing that error, but will take a wee while to do so. Sorry.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No. Sometimes a friend is just a friend.

Sorry, but not everyone wants every game to be an incest game. Especially your mom.
I agree, especially about the mom :D.

I must say that seeing the number of people who want incest games, and in fact incest in all games, I'm a bit worried about the number of family issues in the world.
:)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Giorno<>Giovana

Nov 16, 2020
The game keeps on crashing for me 0.5 and up in the title screen. Whenever I click on an option a few seconds later the game crashes. Any ideas as to why?

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes