Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A great game, I like the idea, the Lis and the MC a lot. But Dev, please, please, please, give a warning when an update will end. This so I'll not have to skip through the update once more to get a decent save! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
A great game, I like the idea, the Lis and the MC a lot. But Dev, please, please, please, give a warning when an update will end. This so I'll not have to skip through the update once more to get a decent save! :ROFLMAO:
The lis ? What do you mean the lis ?

Reactions: PapaPhat

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Really? What do you call all the girls he's been seeing?
i'm going to joke here: to be fair, no one expressed actual romantic interest in MC aside the childhood friend XD so how can they be LOVE interest if there is no love(aside physical) involved?XD

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i'm going to joke here: to be fair, no one expressed actual romantic interest in MC aside the childhood friend XD
Dunno: Allana seems pretty interested; MC has dreams about Olivia; he fantasizes about all of them on the beach and in night class; then there's the government chick. I'd say "LI" is kind of appropriate (at least "lewd" interest if not fully "love").

Reactions: PapaPhat and JJ1960

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dunno: Allana seems pretty interested; MC has dreams about Olivia; he fantasizes about all of them on the beach and in night class; then there's the government chick. I'd say "LI" is kind of appropriate (at least "lewd" interest if not fully "love").
then i don't know what that guy wants...because you're right u.u

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone have an error after the first night class when you examine Lydia's body? It either ends the game and give you an error

Reactions: Emelex and PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes