Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I also use multiple saves, but I like galleries to give me an idea of where I might have gone off of a path. Even if the scene isn't unlocked, it at least tells me there was a scene 5 between scene 4 and scene 6. Maybe it was a variation of one of those scenes and not an entirely unique scene, but I at least know where in time I likely need to regress to attempt to achieve it within game play.
I too like a gallery... IF it works! I have tried many different gallery mods and most I have tried cause errors, some are small errors, others are game breaking. I am more inclined to use a gallery to get a quick feel for a dev's rendering style and sex content in a new title. Those are usually quick scans just to get a feel for the material. If I like the sneak peek preview, I proceed to play the game. If not... I delete that title and move on. I look for quality in both story and renderings, quality animations are a plus but not something required for my enjoyment. I will always prefer great stills to janky, jerky, poor quality animations.

Nudist School is LOADED with quality renders (especially Olivia:love:) and has a quirky, eclectic and interesting story premise (far fetched but rather fun.) The English grammar could use some editing by a native English speaker yet the story still comes through clearly enough that I can follow it. So, I have been enjoying this title from the start. I have returned to that scene with Olivia and MC in the greenhouse several times now... I'm hoping for more like that soon.

As to the dream sequence, I had almost totally blocked out the memory of the fucking foot job... Not my thing at all! Not a fan of most "jobs", like boob job, foot job, thigh job, armpit job, bun job... none of that. It is just not sexy to me... Not even hand jobs or blow jobs are that much of a turn on for me unless they are just the foreplay leading somewhere more intimate. TBH, I'm here for the fucking, not the foreplay. I'd rather eat and finger her pussy than get ANY kind of "job." I was rock hard the second her clothes hit the floor. No "help" required. Foot job... what a sad excuse for an H-scene.

Anyway... enough ranting. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The English grammar could use some editing by a native English speaker yet the story still comes through clearly enough that I can follow it.
I've been able to follow it, but I was the guy they always gave important documents to after everyone else reviewed them, before they were allowed out of the office, to catch everything the other half dozen reviewers missed. My mind just works that way.

I get past it and am very forgiving when I know that the material is being written by a non-native speaker, but it still tickles that part of my brain at times and builds up.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been able to follow it, but I was the guy they always gave important documents to after everyone else reviewed them, before they were allowed out of the office, to catch everything the other half dozen reviewers missed. My mind just works that way.

I get past it and am very forgiving when I know that the material is being written by a non-native speaker, but it still tickles that part of my brain at times and builds up.
Yeah... does feel a bit like this at times...

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
While I'm posting pics:
Ugh!!! That photo where that important bit is missing is pure blasphemy! Don't do such things to Olivia!!!!!! I will drop this VN if Olivia also gets baby genitals...

Ok, Ok.. Just joking (or am I?). But I agree. Good work with those reflections. It makes these pictures a lot more spicy...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 235 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Ugh!!! That photo where that important bit is missing is pure blasphemy! Don't do such things to Olivia!!!!!! I will drop this VN if Olivia also gets baby genitals...

Ok, Ok.. Just joking (or am I?). But I agree. Good work with those reflections. It makes these pictures a lot more spicy...
...... what tf is baby genitals?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Some people like for women to have a bit of fur - can be just a little patch, but we like it none-the-less. Going completely smooth "like a baby" isn't a big turn on for such folks. We live with it because everyone seems to do it, but we like our women to look like women.
Oh, clean shaven. Dunno if I prefer it... it's kinda whatevers to me. I was thinking it meant vagina shape or something.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh, clean shaven. Dunno if I prefer it... it's kinda whatevers to me. I was thinking it meant vagina shape or something.
Yeah - there was a render in the recent update where Olivia's lovely bush disappeared for one frame and was back the next. Kind of a big error and would be a disappointing development for those that enjoy seeing a variety of bush designs, including the "full" on a character that would be likely to have one (studious, inexperienced, focused on things other than sex and boys).

Reactions: damnedfrog

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Yeah - there was a render in the recent update where Olivia's lovely bush disappeared for one frame and was back the next. Kind of a big error and would be a disappointing development for those that enjoy seeing a variety of bush designs, including the "full" on a character that would be likely to have one (studious, inexperienced, focused on things other than sex and boys).
Really ? Which scene was it ?

Reactions: PapaPhat

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The Night School scene - she's on the table. Check my post a couple or three pages back - I put in a screenshot and asked some questions about a couple things that were in images that I couldn't find a way to trigger. ccx said he got them, but he's always saying stuff that isn't true or that he's mistaken about.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
a couple or three pages back
Greeting Elsa :) I keep telling these guy to provide links as we can all use different numbers for posts per page so page numbers mean nothing, zilch, zero, nada, zip, empty set, doodley squat...

But, I found the one... Spoiler number 2 at the link below. Hope that helps.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nudist-school-v0-6-elsa.106380/post-10709490

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
we can all use different numbers for posts per page so page
I've never noted that as an option... My normal MO for finding someone's post is to search the thread by their name and just look at the returns. That's usually a pretty fast option, except for a certain poster who I will not name.;)

Thanks for linking, though.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've never noted that as an option... My normal MO for finding someone's post is to search the thread by their name and just look at the returns. That's usually a pretty fast option, except for a certain poster who I will not name.;)

Thanks for linking, though.
That is exactly how I found your post, my friend. Not that I think the dev can't do that but I always post the link to save time and effort for the person I am helping. In this case we are actually asking the dev to fix something so it's only polite to be spot on specific IMHO. No shame. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I sort 100 posts per page so I only have 10 pages for this forum. Last person I pointed this out to was indicating page 278 as the location. I had 58 total pages to display for that forum. I advised that my sort was 220 pages light to enable me to follow his vague ass instructions. In all honesty, your comment was really no worse than saying, "oh, I posted that yesterday." Still a bit to search but a much smaller ballpark. Your couple pages would've likely been between the middle to top of my current page but just easier to use the search and post a link. But then, I'm retired and tend to put a premium on other folks time over my own, especially these busy devs!;)(y)

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That is exactly how I found your post, my friend. Not that I think the dev can't do that but I always post the link to save time and effort for the person I am helping. In this case we are actually asking the dev to fix something so it's only polite to be spot on specific IMHO. No shame. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I sort 100 posts per page so I only have 10 pages for this forum. Last person I pointed this out to was indicating page 278 as the location. I had 58 total pages to display for that forum. I advised that my sort was 220 pages light to enable me to follow his vague ass instructions. In all honesty, your comment was really no worse than saying, "oh, I posted that yesterday." Still a bit to search but a much smaller ballpark. Your couple pages would've likely been between the middle to top of my current page but just easier to use the search and post a link. But then, I'm retired and tend to put a premium on other folks time over my own, especially these busy devs!;)(y)
I suspect most of us stay on the default, but I do see your point.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I suspect most of us stay on the default, but I do see your point.
All good, brother. Still way better than the salty old farts that just spit back, "Use the search! That's what it's for!"

I'm a whiz with R&D but it STILL took me a dozen attempts or more to actually figure out how to use the search function on this site. The only sites with worse search function than this one are itch.io and bethesda.net... at least of those I have actually used. There may be others... Peace out, Phat;)(y)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I has this game on watched since 0.1. I have 2 question
- How much content currently?
- Are all the sexual encounter/LI optional or forced? Same go for harem.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
  • Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes