Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Elsa94, it's not a huge thing, but you have a character whose name is Nazia (i.e., her name shown when she speaks) but who is called multiple times "Narzia" by other characters (such as by Nori). You might want to check for consistency with the character's name throughout your scripts.

Also, during the conversation with Lena at the pool, the MC says a sentence that begins with, "Could it be that she is still sad..." but the character name shows "Thinking". Since Lena responds as if the MC asked the question out loud, I assume you've just got a mistake in the character chosen to speak here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
FYI, Elsa94, it's not a huge thing, but you have a character whose name is Nazia (i.e., her name shown when she speaks) but who is called multiple times "Narzia" by other characters (such as by Nori). You might want to check for consistency with the character's name throughout your scripts.

Also, during the conversation with Lena at the pool, the MC says a sentence that begins with, "Could it be that she is still sad..." but the character name shows "Thinking". Since Lena responds as if the MC asked the question out loud, I assume you've just got a mistake in the character chosen to speak here.
Thank you so much for telling! I'll look into it

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел новую часть игры. Были комментарии что слишком мало, но видно что сделано много для этого выпуска. Много слов, много визуальной части и движение по сюжету есть. В остальном напишу ниже. Там может быть немного из новой части, так что если ещё не играли то можете увидеть спойлеры. По ссылке ниже прикреплю перевод на игру. Перевод более менее хороший. Немного подредактировал его.

Watched a new part of the game. There were comments that there was too little, but it is clear that a lot has been done for this release. There are a lot of words, a lot of visual part and there is movement in the plot. The rest I will write below. There may be a little bit from the new part, so if you haven't played it, you can see spoilers. I'll attach the translation to the game at the link below. The translation is more or less good. Edited it a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ссылка на перевод. Link to translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like the characters, the game has a lot of errors pertaining to it showing the wrong name for who is speaking.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sigh the mod is broken, the right answers are A and B, seriously the new girls are A and B cups LOL, more like D and G.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
This was a pleasant surprise to find. I love the over all feel of the VN and the characters. This is one that says " Just roll with it and have some fun". I look forward to more! Love to see some of the girls start developing crushes and wanting romantic time with the MC like his date with Lena. That was well done.

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Is ver 0.6 bugged? When Lena is ready to enter the MC's room the game goes to the save screen and there is not any way to progress further in the game.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes