Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.5
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Greetings Laik
I would like to inform you that the new update is dropped

Reactions: Tinuss

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
femdom ... me not so much , others ... well i don't really care :LOL:
love the update .... :love:
wish i could've banged that teacher ... by teacher , yeah i mean either one :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: Elsa94

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
no longer neccessary with v0.6

temporary allana / grace fix

extract attached file into mainfolder - overwrite if asked

Elsa94 - define gr = Character ("Grace")

why is glory defined twice?

define G = Character ("Glory")
define g = Character ("Glory")
the bug fix is not longer neccessary with v06 of the game

Reactions: Envoye

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Man, this game is just FUN. Really attractive girls, a likeable MC, a deliberately silly plot and lots of naughty situations. Don't know how long this will continue and what the end game will be (harem, romance with only one partner, resistance against the government scheme, nudist revolution...) but it's a really enjoyable and somehow wholesome ride.

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
The reason so many femdom lovers are coming to this game is because the game is tagged with female domination, which is not a super common tag. Remove the tag and many who have that interest will disappear

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
The reason so many femdom lovers are coming to this game is because the game is tagged with female domination, which is not a super common tag. Remove the tag and many who have that interest will disappear
But it was never been tagged with femdom last time until someone complained why I didn't put a femdom tag since allana scene is considered femdom. If I remove it now. Someone will eventually complain again :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
But it was never been tagged with femdom last time until someone complained why I didn't put a femdom tag since allana scene is considered femdom. If I remove it now. Someone will eventually complain again :ROFLMAO:
I don't see Allana as dom... maybe a little bossy... I get it but it is soooooooooo mild that it hardly counts. Allana is so adorable and sexy that she comes across as, "Awww... would you look at that? The cute girl is trying to be dom... how adorable!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yeah... not buying Allana as dom... maybe a little bit bossy... IDK...

If ANYONE is going to pull off a convincing femdom it would have to be Glory or Lyra! They both seem to have a bit of a dom streak. However, Allana is just too adorable. She's just the "too cute" girl that always seems to have her way through being persistent, adorable and sexy as well!:devilish: Allana walks that fine line between adorable and sexy rather well!

But, NONE of these girls can compare to Olivia, my gloriously, gorgeous goddess! I LOVE you Olivia!:love::love::love::love::love:

Not a fan of femdom at all so if there were too much of that kind of content in here I would likely not play this title. Short little bits are easily skipped through. I LOVE this title!:love: I want to take Olivia home and keep her.:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
P/s: Update to v0.5
update for newest version?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
P/s: Update to v0.6
Updated to v0.6

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes