Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The way this game has been going so far, it's going to feel like a massive betrayal of the players if we're suddenly asked to chose a single girl to stay with
Depends which direction it goes in. So far there has mostly only been fooling around and not much romance.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Depends which direction it goes in. So far there has mostly only been fooling around and not much romance.
Well that's kinda what i mean, like so far everyone has been getting treated largely the same. So even if romance starts getting added, it would feel weird to me for us to be expected to chose one girl to date. I feel monogamy would make the story more complicated, because as it stands, it's all about all the sex adventures and misadventures the characters get into by being naked a lot of the time. Can't really have as many sexy adventures or can't have them as lighthearted if it's all becoming cheating or avoided

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well that's kinda what i mean, like so far everyone has been getting treated largely the same. So even if romance starts getting added, it would feel weird to me for us to be expected to chose one girl to date. I feel monogamy would make the story more complicated, because as it stands, it's all about all the sex adventures and misadventures the characters get into by being naked a lot of the time. Can't really have as many sexy adventures or can't have them as lighthearted if it's all becoming cheating or avoided
I was more thinking for after graduation. While in school it likely to be accepted that he will fool around with everyone willing. But if there is no romance all of them will go their own way. So the romance would be who would stay with him after graduation.

Anyway, I won't mind if there is no romance and just lots and lots of fooling around. :)

Reactions: junior366

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was more thinking for after graduation. While in school it likely to be accepted that he will fool around with everyone willing. But if there is no romance all of them will go their own way. So the romance would be who would stay with him after graduation.

Anyway, I won't mind if there is no romance and just lots and lots of fooling around. :)
I'm a sucker for romance, hope it gets added, but in a true harem fashion.

ShadedSoul

Nov 20, 2019
I noticed a bug in episode 5, where Allana's name had been displaying as Grace. I checked in the files and saw that they had the same label, so I went and fixed it real quick. If this bugs anyone else, here are the two files you need to replace in the game folder. Grace's label is now Gr.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I noticed a bug in episode 5, where Allana's name had been displaying as Grace. I checked in the files and saw that they had the same label, so I went and fixed it real quick. If this bugs anyone else, here are the two files you need to replace in the game folder. Grace's label is now Gr.
it was fixed earlier but if used wt-mod then gets un-fixed.

ShadedSoul

Nov 20, 2019
I only downloaded the game yesterday, and I didn't use the walkthrough mod. I just downloaded a fresh copy from Gofile and checked the files, and it's not fixed. I don't know if the other links have a patched version of those files, but the Gofile one doesn't.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island by cheezygirl, which was posted by anna94, was the original source of the character Lancy, who is an assistant teacher in Nudist School by Elsa. In Nudist School's Developer Notes, Elsa says:
I am a friend of Anna (creator of Trapped in Lewd Mysterious Island) and she has helped and taught me alot.
(Lancy is from the other game and is used here as promotional purpose only, she will not be involved in sexual activity)
And in addition to them both using Lancy, it's also a little peculiar that both content creators use the names of the royal sisters from Frozen. Also, their games both have similar naming conventions and organizational styles, all of which made me a little suspicious of Elsa's claims of being just Anna's "friend".
To top it all off, Cheezy Girl Anna's last post on Patreon was Christmas 2021, and Anna's first Nudist School post on Patreon and F95zone was a month later.
And now, Elsa's new SubscribeStar page for Nudist School is . The username in the URL is a pormanteau of cheezygirl and anna, which would indicate that Elsa and Anna94 may, in fact, be one and the same. I'm not trying to vilify anyone, I'm just posting a theory, and I don't know for sure if I'm right.

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island by cheezygirl, which was posted by anna94, was the original source of the character Lancy, who is an assistant teacher in Nudist School by Elsa. In Nudist School's Developer Notes, Elsa says:

And in addition to them both using Lancy, it's also a little peculiar that both content creators use the names of the royal sisters from Frozen. Also, their games both have similar naming conventions and organizational styles, all of which made me a little suspicious of Elsa's claims of being just Anna's "friend".
To top it all off, Cheezy Girl Anna's last post on Patreon was Christmas 2021, and Anna's first Nudist School post on Patreon and F95zone was a month later.
And now, Elsa's new SubscribeStar page for Nudist School is . The username in the URL is a pormanteau of cheezygirl and anna, which would indicate that Elsa and Anna94 may, in fact, be one and the same. I'm not trying to vilify anyone, I'm just posting a theory, and I don't know for sure if I'm right.
of course they are the same. it was obvious a year ago and it still is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/trapped-...mastered-v0-5-8-cheezygirl.67285/post-8259921

Reactions: campfap

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I think I saw some plays of that AVN on PH. Has the dialogue gotten any better? My recollection is that someone probably wrote it in Russian and then used Google translate to convert it to English. It looked interesting enough, but the "N" part of it was just a trainwreck.
I actually went through the game a while back, corrected the most egregious spelling and grammar errors I could find, and posted the fixes here: https://f95zone.to/threads/trapped-...mastered-v0-5-8-cheezygirl.67285/post-8118825

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's nice to see I follow the trends of most people playing this game. LMAO.
1681884997801.png

I think the dev has taken a really simple concept that might be easily predictable and made due decently with the story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Reactions: Emelex

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
It's nice to see I follow the trends of most people playing this game. LMAO.

I think the dev has taken a really simple concept that might be easily predictable and made due decently with the story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here.
Does that mean that most of you like femdom? I din expect allana nude walk to be one of the top

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes