Jan 12, 2022
Ignore the previous 2 links
vote here

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SDrop

Nov 12, 2018
Updated to v0.5
The walkthrough seems to be broken on linux. The base game works fine, but the walkthrough causes it to not open without errors. Any way to fix this?

Code:
Could not load /media/NudistSchool-0.5-pc/game/script.rpyc

File "game/NightClass.rpy", line 1: expected statement.

label Allananight1:

^

File "game/Patron_exclusive_content.rpy", line 1: expected statement.

label patronexclusive:

^

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ignore the previous 2 links
vote here
I downloaded and played the whole AVN to this point yesterday evening. The poll is difficult since I like a couple almost equally, want to like a third (maybe after her attitude mellows a little) and find something appealing about all of them.

Olivia was my frontrunner until Lena got some greater focus, so they're in a dead heat. I'm a huge fan of redheads, so I'm hoping Lyra (or Lydia during the examination ;)) gets a little bit of a mellower attitude, as she is one I want to really like because, hey, natural redhead (so can't be TOO mellow, just not all adversarial all the time - 80% adversarial is a good balance)! Although, during that exam scene, at least in the closeups, red seemed to go pretty black on the patch.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Elsa94

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When you have sex with the old chick it says Sshe moves her pussy so your dick slides in and out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think Grace should go see a doctor and get some help for her jaundice.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i dont mind the concept of this game but the transitions are very jarring and many scenes dont feel like they have proper endings. dev could do well to try and work on giving scenes more goodbyes and less cut to blacks boom it's the next day now

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Attached below is my Nudist School v0.5 WT+ mod, which is partially based on LaikDink's Walkthrough mod, and does everything that WT mod does, but it also has many additional features and dialog lines. A more comprehensive list of changes can be found in a readme file included in the archive.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + Bugfix + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 212 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes