Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
temporary allana / grace fix

extract attached file into mainfolder - overwrite if asked

Elsa94 - define gr = Character ("Grace")

why is glory defined twice?

define G = Character ("Glory")
define g = Character ("Glory")
Is this no longer needed with the release of 0.5? I would expect so, but will not assume so.

Finally getting to this one on my list.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Is this no longer needed with the release of 0.5? I would expect so, but will not assume so.

Finally getting to this one on my list.
it is especially needed for v0.5 ;)

""""
Ohh..damn its v0.5 bug that affect everything in the game. damn.
I fixed it in v0.6. But not in v0.5
I'll try to fix it

""""

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
it is especially needed for v0.5 ;)

""""
Ohh..damn its v0.5 bug that affect everything in the game. damn.
I fixed it in v0.6. But not in v0.5
I'll try to fix it

""""
Thanks.

Does it interfere with the walkthrough?

I unpacked the game; saved the walkthrough files to the game folder with overwrites, then saved your patch, which did more overwrites, and so far I've gone through a couple of choices with no prompts, so that's confusing - not my first VPN, so I would expect something to be prompting. No apparent toggle to turn on/off either, as some WTs do.

Also saw the "patreon exclusive" files - are there ways to unlock those? A search showed someone else asking a similar question, but no answer that I've found.

EDIT: A brief scan of the WT page suggests to me that only "branch" or "point" choices may have suggestions, not all. Though, of the first two I encountered, I'd expect "volunteer" versus "don't volunteer" might have an impact on a point system of some sort, and peeking or not usually has some impact in most VPNs, but since you don't get caught, apparently, maybe not here.

Last edited:

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Thanks.

I unpacked the game; saved the walkthrough files to the game folder with overwrites, then saved your patch, which did more overwrites, and so far I've gone through a couple of choices with no prompts, so that's confusing - not my first VPN, so I would expect something to be prompting. No apparent toggle to turn on/off either, as some WTs do.

Also saw the "patreon exclusive" files - are there ways to unlock those? A search showed someone else asking a similar question, but no answer that I've found.
Everything is unlocked. No patron exclusive for now.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks.

EDIT: A brief scan of the WT page suggests to me that only "branch" or "point" choices may have suggestions, not all (such as the first two I encountered , although I'd expect "volunteer" versus "don't volunteer" might have an impact on a point system of some sort.
if LaikDink has included it , there´s no need to use my files
if not it DOES interfere

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
if lain has included it , there´s no need to use my files
if not it DOES interfere
Well, that's a pickle: WT or getting a name right....

The name thing is a Ch5 forward thing, correct? If so, I can play without it to set my paths, then add it in later, possibly. Does this AVN have overt chapter break slides, or does it just flow one to another?

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, that's a pickle: WT or getting a name right....

The name thing is a Ch5 forward thing, correct? If so, I can play without it to set my paths, then add it in later, possibly. Does this AVN have overt chapter break slides, or does it just flow one to another?
its a error in adressing the name (2 chars got the same definition)
so its in the script.rpy (where the characters are defined -> affects whole game)
and in episode 5.rpy

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
its a error in adressing the name (2 chars got the same definition)
so its in the script.rpy (where the characters are defined -> affects whole game)
and in episode 5.rpy
Ah. Thought it might be a new character in E5.

I already unpacked the game again, loaded WT but not definition fix, and the WT is working as expected, so I'll see how that goes. Of course, if the samely defined characters play major roles from the beginning (a conflict which I would have expected to be caught well before E5), then that could bork any points system associated with the two. Decisions decisions...

EDIT: And just a few slides later, the name thing rears it's ugly head. Really hope the decisions are intuitive - would rather have accurate points than hints if I can't have both...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ah. Thought it might be a new character in E5.

I already unpacked the game again, loaded WT but not definition fix, and the WT is working as expected, so I'll see how that goes. Of course, if the samely defined characters play major roles from the beginning (a conflict which I would have expected to be caught well before E5), then that could bork any points system associated with the two. Decisions decisions...

EDIT: And just a few slides later, the name thing rears it's ugly head. Really hope the decisions are intuitive - would rather have accurate points than hints if I can't have both...
well

the slip was made with v05. - there was no before ^^
(grace was added for v0.5 and got the same definition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
First impression: with the "government project", this is reminding me a little of the premise of Double Homework, except the "project" isn't covert, though I suspect an underlying element to the "project" that led to the MC suddenly being accepted to the historically girl only school...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well

the slip was made with v05. - there was no before ^^
(grace was added for v0.5 and got the same definition

)
I figured that, but it changes the header for Allana's name all the way back to the beginning, and that suggests it might also create a problem with any points matrices that rely on the same definitions.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
First impression: with the "government project", this is reminding me a little of the premise of Double Homework, except the "project" isn't covert, though I suspect an underlying element to the "project" that led to the MC suddenly being accepted to the historically girl only school...
yeah - it´s too suspicious
hidden cams or some shit for old pervs :ROFLMAO:

some really weird stuff at the art class in ep5

and you can chill - there are no "points" -its just like go with this girl or with this
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting this weird duality vibe the more I play. some sequences feel like it's a normal VN, and others feel odd.
Like two different people are creating the game. one normal and one like that person is out of touch with the world in general.

I know from the beginning the whole government required nudist program was odd. I mean, that premise could have been handled in a more understandable way. but this is unique in that I got to see how this ends kind of way too.

Thank you, Elsa94

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well

after playing a bit further

Still playing, so not looking at that yet. ;)

But, to settle the discussion being had by some others earlier about ejaculations in the garden, there were five:

1. Handjob from Allana
  2. Handjob from Olivia while Allana watches
  3. Creampie Olivia in Reverse Cowgirl while Allana watches
  4. Creampie Olivia in Cowgirl while Allana watches an MC looks at a finally naked Baily
  5. Handjob from Clarissa
Seems Olivia got the wrong pill.
:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes