Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Didn't find one, so I'm guessing the answer is "no", but has anyone worked up a gallery mod for this? Doesn't seem to be part of the WT mods. I'm about to do a restart since I discovered that the mod to the mod seemed to open up additional content on the last scene of v5, and suggests it does a few other things during earlier scenes. Just trying to make sure I find everything without being completely blind to its existence.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Didn't find one, so I'm guessing the answer is "no", but has anyone worked up a gallery mod for this? Doesn't seem to be part of the WT mods. I'm about to do a restart since I discovered that the mod to the mod seemed to open up additional content on the last scene of v5, and suggests it does a few other things during earlier scenes. Just trying to make sure I find everything without being completely blind to its existence.
I just makes saves and reload to revisit the hot parts. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Found a glitch in my playthrough, and while running it down, saw some things that raised some questions.

First, the glitch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While checking the image files, I saw a series for Olivia masturbating, as well as another couple of Olivia images that looked like they might be occurring the E6 night class that didn't appear, where it appears MC is pressing in close to her during the "relief" demonstration, maybe imagining he's pressing into her.

Anyone get these in your play, or are these "extras"? Might do a run-through from a seed save to see if I can find the O-mast - looks like it would be real early in the game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i got with version posted here.
Where were they? Running alternate choices didn't seem to do anything that would lead to one or the other.

Of course, given your track record for accuracy and tendency to talk out your arse, I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where were they? Running alternate choices didn't seem to do anything that would lead to one or the other.

Of course, given your track record for accuracy and tendency to talk out your arse, I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.
choices what wt-mod suggested.

don't need to trust my word alone, i posted scrshots above where mc has sex after night class.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

don't need to trust my word alone, i posted scrshots above where mc has sex after night class.
I saw the spread and ready images of Olivia during class AND had sex with Allana after class without the aid of any mod. They are part of the story based on my choices. I looked at your screenshot slide show and do not see any hidden images that weren't revealed during gameplay. Not sure wtf you are on about here, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I got the sex scene - it was just missing a slide.

I was talking about an apparent Olivia masturbation scene at some point (maybe after first experiencing MC's schlong on the beach, based on naming convention), as well as something "extra" that seems to be there for Olivia's "how to help MC" demonstration in the class.

I'll load a few pics so show what I mean.

• Thinking Face

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
While I'm posting pics:

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I got the sex scene - it was just missing a slide.

I was talking about an apparent Olivia masturbation scene at some point (maybe after first experiencing MC's schlong on the beach, based on naming convention), as well as something "extra" that seems to be there for Olivia's "how to help MC" demonstration in the class.

I'll load a few pics so show what I mean.
Yep... Fingering herself is part of a dream sequence in MC's head. The only image here that I don't specifically remember is the last one but unless it's another sex scene like the greenhouse between Olivia and MC, I'm not going to lose sleep to find it.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Gallery mod... haven't seen one. However, saving prior to the sex scenes works just as well. That is my standard practice in AVN titles. I tend to make a LOT of saves!:devilish:(y)

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Yep... Fingering herself is part of a dream sequence in MC's head. The only image here that I don't specifically remember is the last one but unless it's another sex scene like the greenhouse between Olivia and MC, I'm not going to lose sleep to find it.

PS: Gallery mod... haven't seen one. However, saving prior to the sex scenes works just as well. That is my standard practice in AVN titles. I tend to make a LOT of saves!:devilish:(y)
I get it but gallery is simple much more comfortable.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While I'm posting pics:
Ditto, my friend. Ditto. Love the image renderings in this AVN and would gladly help with the other item as well. While not quite as bad as some other translation mutilations I have tried to read, this dialogue would greatly benefit from the editing perspective of a native English speaker.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I recall the footjob dream sequence, but not a masturbation sequence. Do you recall when/where? And that last pic doesn't seem to play at all - it's part of a series of five images that appears to be part of an animation that would occur in the final scene before the end of E6, but playing using various orders, etc., doesn't trigger it. That's why I think if might be "extras" that didn't actually get incorporated into the play - nothing seems to connect them with the rest of the scene other than the location.

• Thinking Face

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I get it but gallery is simple much more comfortable.
I also use multiple saves, but I like galleries to give me an idea of where I might have gone off of a path. Even if the scene isn't unlocked, it at least tells me there was a scene 5 between scene 4 and scene 6. Maybe it was a variation of one of those scenes and not an entirely unique scene, but I at least know where in time I likely need to regress to attempt to achieve it within game play.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes