Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game keeps on crashing for me 0.5 and up in the title screen. Whenever I click on an option a few seconds later the game crashes. Any ideas as to why?
which version? anyways re-dl with dl manager and re-extract with latest 7 zip.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do you like that scene?
In the next update View attachment 2666869
No. Don't like that Baily girl at all. She's easy on the eyes but both a headache now and a heartbreak waiting to happen. Baily is lazy and just uses MC for free homework. I don't like being used. She doesn't want a tutor, just free answers. She's a cheap slut trading sex for homework/grades. Not buying it. I'm not trading my cock for homework and neko is NOT my kind of cosplay. Give me Olivia! Cat girl can naff off and do her own fucking homework! I'm not falling for her stupid schemes and games. Olivia is the real prize in this story. Olivia is perfect, a gorgeous goddess, sweet, honest, loving, caring, generous, intelligent and finally coming out of her shell to learn she doesn't need to be shy.
I love you Olivia!:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.06 - 14.56.53.15.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ew just no, her areolas are too big and look goofy, and the 70s ended 40+ years ago, how can you call Bailey lazy when Olivia is too fucking lazy to shave, not to mention resting dumb face.

• Angry
Reactions: Vill3m and xxxavier

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ew just no, her areolas are too big and look goofy, and the 70s ended 40+ years ago, how can you call Bailey lazy when Olivia is too fucking lazy to shave, not to mention resting dumb face.
You must have seen your own reflection.

Always love getting reaction points from those I've had on ignore. Thanks for padding my stats!

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No. Don't like that Baily girl at all. She's easy on the eyes but both a headache now and a heartbreak waiting to happen. Baily is lazy and just uses MC for free homework. I don't like being used. She doesn't want a tutor, just free answers. She's a cheap slut trading sex for homework/grades. Not buying it. I'm not trading my cock for homework and neko is NOT my kind of cosplay. Give me Olivia! Cat girl can naff off and do her own fucking homework! I'm not falling for her stupid schemes and games. Olivia is the real prize in this story. Olivia is perfect, a gorgeous goddess, sweet, honest, loving, caring, generous, intelligent and finally coming out of her shell to learn she doesn't need to be shy.
I love you Olivia!:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2667449
I totally agree, Olivia is the best !

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Truth is Olivia and Bailey are both transactional in their attitude to nudity and sex. Bailey does it reluctantly to avoid work; Olivia does it reluctantly out of a sense of duty (and arguably long-term ambition!)

Now Allana, I'd guess, doesn't shave but waxes her pussy simply because she enjoys showing it off. She'll strip down at a moment's notice, even if no once asks her to, and doesn't want any trace of stubble interfering with our viewing pleasure. Similarly, sex for her is about neither leverage nor duty but FUN!

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes