Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
here are the missing images this is a known issue, and will be fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on way AVN is set up, I'm just adding them into the image folder. At first I thought these were low-quality copies, but all of the files seem to be about this size, so shouldn't make things look weird.

Easy fix for anyone that doesn't want to wait.

Thanks for the images.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Based on way AVN is set up, I'm just adding them into the image folder. At first I thought these were low-quality copies, but all of the files seem to be about this size, so shouldn't make things look weird.

Easy fix for anyone that doesn't want to wait.

Thanks for the images.
yes just dump a copy of them in the images folder and problem (temp) solved. it was only displaying the thumbnails for the original images (quality issues are on Elsa :eek: )

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
yes just dump a copy of them in the images folder and problem (temp) solved. it was only displaying the thumbnails for the original images (quality issues are on Elsa :eek: )
The quality is consistent and the VN plays well and looks fine. I'm just accustomed to seeing slightly larger files with I do something like an Unren, so I thought these might not be "game" files, but they are.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Write the game/story YOU want to write. Catering to others is often the path to being dissatisfied with the game and abandonment.
has nothing to do with the story , it's talk about a kink... not the story...
Exactly. How do you know making it avoidable isn't sticking with what Elsa wants to do anyway? Having something optional (within reason, so you don't completely derail a game's progress) is usually a good idea. Players have varying tastes, so you are more likely to get a bigger fan base if you provide more options. I highly doubt something like this goes against what Elsa wants from the game. Making something optional that is not in conflict with the primary plot of a story shouldn't be an issue here. Besides, it's much more likely that giving players the ability to opt out of something means very little extra work for a dev; adding content (renders, a new path, etc.) is where things are more easily bogged down.

Reactions: BTLD

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Maybe it's for a pregnancy test.
That's not a bad idea.. But then again I don't see the point of making it avoidable. It's not exactly a super extreme kink scene. Pretty "natural/normal" situation.
Maybe there's something different.. if Elsa's a little...worried about it.

Will there be pregnancy, impregnation and or breeding content?
I'm sure you will a chance.. You'll impregnate them all, don't worry. And Lancy, and the teacher too, all of them. There has to be a good ending.;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe it's for a pregnancy test.
That's not a bad idea.. But then again I don't see the point of making it avoidable. It's not exactly a super extreme kink scene. Pretty "natural/normal" situation.
Maybe there's something different.. if Elsa's a little...worried about it.
Nah: they just go back to the nude beach and MC gets stung by a swarm of jellyfish. Since they got him everywhere, all the girls just straddle him and let loose, head to toe. ;)

(This was actually a scene from Chasing Sunsets - Mallory splashes MC in the face after a jellyfish incident.)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nah: they just go back to the nude beach and MC gets stung by a swarm of jellyfish. Since they got him everywhere, all the girls just straddle him and let loose, head to toe. ;)

(This was actually a scene from Chasing Sunsets - Mallory splashes MC in the face after a jellyfish incident.)
I was just thinking--one of the problems with the "make it avoidable" argument is that there is a very vocal contingent here who will complain if something they don't like exists in the game, even if they are not forced to see it.

I really wish some of these people would try making their own game for a few months before declaring how easy it is to do X or Y.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was just thinking--one of the problems with the "make it avoidable" argument is that there is a very vocal contingent here who will complain if something they don't like exists in the game, even if they are not forced to see it.

I really wish some of these people would try making their own game for a few months before declaring how easy it is to do X or Y.
I don't seek out watersports, and I avoid scat and vomit like my life depends on it, but I'm not going to not engage an otherwise good VN just because that can be triggered if you want it to be triggered.

I'm also not a "knock 'em all up" kind of player, either - if it makes sense, especially if it's in an epilogue, I think it's good, but I don't want my MC to be Nick Cannon or any number of professional athletes, with baby-mommas all over the universe. Kids should never be an afterthought or a scorecard, so I don't like for a VN to be that way either (there are a couple of exceptions to this rule that I actually enjoy, but they are VNs based in absurdity and that's part of it). Still, if it's there, even if it is written as unavoidable, I won't avoid the VN just because I'd prefer a different ending if the story is otherwise engaging and I like the LIs.

I think it boils down to levels of maturity: mature minds can make choices without screeding all over the boards that a Dev shouldn't have included something they don't like and that they have to change it or they won't pirate his games anymore. When I see all the bitchers and moaners going on about piss, pregnancy, NTR, too much incest, not enough incest, and on and on and on and on, I just ignore those folks (often quietly, sometimes not :sneaky:) and move on.

I've recently stopped watching several titles and taken them off my list because they were going directions I didn't want to go, or I just got tired of the piss-poor writing/grammar/spelling atrocities, but I didn't screed or announce my departure - my participation simply stopped. Someone might notice, but likely not - it doesn't matter and I have better things to do than be a whiny bitch about what pixels do or don't do in a make believe world I didn't pay someone to create. If that's the kind of person you are, well, I know where you likely fall on the IQ curve (hint, it is well to the left of me and others that haven't made it their crusade to bitch about VN content on these boards), and I hope you enjoy being whiny and miserable, though I'm unlikely to indulge you or even realize you exist after hitting that little "ignore" button.

Huh. That took a turn. ;)

Reactions: Dragon59

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I don't seek out watersports, and I avoid scat and vomit like my life depends on it, but I'm not going to not engage an otherwise good VN just because that can be triggered if you want it to be triggered.

I'm also not a "knock 'em all up" kind of player, either - if it makes sense, especially if it's in an epilogue, I think it's good, but I don't want my MC to be Nick Cannon or any number of professional athletes, with baby-mommas all over the universe. Kids should never be an afterthought or a scorecard, so I don't like for a VN to be that way either (there are a couple of exceptions to this rule that I actually enjoy, but they are VNs based in absurdity and that's part of it). Still, if it's there, even if it is written as unavoidable, I won't avoid the VN just because I'd prefer a different ending if the story is otherwise engaging and I like the LIs.

I think it boils down to levels of maturity: mature minds can make choices without screeding all over the boards that a Dev shouldn't have included something they don't like and that they have to change it or they won't pirate his games anymore. When I see all the bitchers and moaners going on about piss, pregnancy, NTR, too much incest, not enough incest, and on and on and on and on, I just ignore those folks (often quietly, sometimes not :sneaky:) and move on.

I've recently stopped watching several titles and taken them off my list because they were going directions I didn't want to go, or I just got tired of the piss-poor writing/grammar/spelling atrocities, but I didn't screed or announce my departure - my participation simply stopped. Someone might notice, but likely not - it doesn't matter and I have better things to do than be a whiny bitch about what pixels do or don't do in a make believe world I didn't pay someone to create. If that's the kind of person you are, well, I know where you likely fall on the IQ curve (hint, it is well to the left of me and others that haven't made it their crusade to bitch about VN content on these boards).
Not to mention, many of those complaints are asinine anyway. If it always happens no matter what, at least there's an argument to be made (even if I don't agree with it). But if it's avoidable (not just skippable / ignorable), that would imply that, while the character could do it if you want, if you don't choose that option it never happens. That'd be akin to saying, "She's thought about breast implants, so what's all the silicone doing in her body?!" It just doesn't make any sense. Shrug.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If that's the kind of person you are, well, I know where you likely fall on the IQ curve (hint, it is well to the left of me and others that haven't made it their crusade to bitch about VN content on these boards), and I hope you enjoy being whiny and miserable, though I'm unlikely to indulge you or even realize you exist after hitting that little "ignore" button.

Huh. That took a turn. ;)
Well, I like to think that I have the intelligence and maturity to realize you're using a generic "you" and are not directing it at me. ;) I can't quite understand what motivates people to spend so much of their energy complaining about trivialities.

I'm still fighting the urge to announce ignores. Unfortunately, people I read keep responding to the people I ignore, so I keep getting tempted to peek under the curtain. It's rare that my decision to ignore is not reinforced by that peek.

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, I like to think that I have the intelligence and maturity to realize you're using a generic "you" and are not directing it at me. ;)
Oh you! You are correct! :ROFLMAO:

I honestly looked that over a couple of times to make sure it was clear enough that I was writing in generalities and not direct. Figured you'd understand. The only "you" likely to be offended is the kind of "you" that is the object of the comment. ;)

And this conversation now reminds me of Carly Simon..."I bet you think this post is about you..." (Too bad the emojis don't include the musical notes...)

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes