Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The hairy pussys are why like 90% of people are here. If Olivia was ever to lose her glorious bush there'd be riots
I want to bury my face in there until the juice runs down her leg and soaks my beard then bury my cock balls deep in that sweet furry pussy until neither of us can stand up and just pass out in each other's arms then do it all over again once we awaken again...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
shaving what? mc doesn't have beard and girls or teacher don't exactly have big bushes down there.
Olivia has a nice bush, but she did muse whether she should have shaved before the beach day. Personally, I like her as she is, but having her give herself a little trim to shape things a little might satisfy someone's hope for that kind of thing, and is already basically set up. I hope she doesn't, but if she does, then it shouldn't be "go bald".

Reactions: PapaPhat

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
The moment Olivia shaves her perfect bush, is the moment I drop this game. There are already so much games with bald unattractive "baby" genitals, that a hairy pussy is something scarce and a bit of a rarity. I would be very disappointed to see Olivia would get the same generic bland, boring, dull and very standard appearance, like hundreds of other girls in VN's. It would destroy that one thing that made her special (well - there are more, but this is one of the most important things).

Just my personal take on it. You don't have to agree, but that's what I think about this subject.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And what about to make shave as an optinal thing.
Only when far more games give the option of having the girls not shave.

So far i only know one game, Jason, Coming of Age , that allows you to chose whether the girls shave or not, and defaults to unshaven.

So that's 1 where it's completely optional Vs 1000s of games where shaved is forced.

People who prefer shaved can suck it up and cope for once

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
And what about to make shave as an optinal thing.
I just wonder - What makes some people here so desperate to force being shaved on every single girl in this (and all other) VN?
As it is now we have a good range of girls from being shaved to natural. Is that not enough to meet anyone's need?
I mean - There is something in this VN fore everybody. If you like shaved, it's there. If you like not shaved, it's there.
There are even all kinds of variations in-between. There is something here for everybody's taste.

So why the urge to make everyone in this VN as bold below as a 80 year old male is on top (well - mostly)?
Why not leave it be and let this VN have something in it for everybody? I honestly don't get it...

Oh - For the poster. I don't mean to attack you, honestly. But you are the n-th one that try to force this upon the developer and readers of this VN, so I use your post as a "trigger". It's not personally meant...

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just wonder - What makes some people here so desperate to force being shaved on every single girl in this (and all other) VN?
As it is now we have a good range of girls from being shaved to natural. Is that not enough to meet anyone's need?
I mean - There is something in this VN fore everybody. If you like shaved, it's there. If you like not shaved, it's there.
There are even all kinds of variations in-between. There is something here for everybody's taste.

So why the urge to make everyone in this VN as bold below as a 80 year old male is on top (well - mostly)?
Why not leave it be and let this VN have something in it for everybody? I honestly don't get it...

Oh - For the poster. I don't mean to attack you, honestly. But you are the n-th one that try to force this upon the developer and readers of this VN, so I use your post as a "trigger". It's not personally meant...
I personally don't care either way, but what you say isn't as simple as you make it sound. Let's say there are a dozen women in a game and a player only ends up liking a single one of them. Saying, "Well, there are shaved girls" or "Well, there are full-bush girls" doesn't help if the one girl a player likes doesn't match that person's preference. So then that player can either (1) have the girl they like but not have her pubic hair in a way they want; or (2) have the vagina how they want but on a girl they don't like. As I said, I personally don't care either way, but this isn't as cut and dried as you describe.

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes