Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I was in the process of uploading it, but will hold off for at least a while. Love the game and dont want to shit on your parade.
View attachment 3402804
What? Please don't! I work my ass off everyday for that to give you guys fast constant update and it's the only source of income. =(
If it keeps being pirated. Then I would have to slow down.
I gave you guys a free public update every month so please don't do it. =(

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
What? Please don't! I work my ass off everyday for that to give you guys fast constant update and it's the only source of income. =(
And I probrably did that mistake coz I am so overworked and stressed out =(

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
No worries. I wont.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
When it crush. Does it have any error code ? Or does it just automatically shuts down ?
Hi, I wil add a screenshot. This is the last scene I can see. I have had it crash before, but at least could get past it through slow clicking and saving. But this scene is impossible to get past.

Is there a way to maybe get chapters to get past something like this or a gallery unlock function or something??

Hope there is a solution, the game has a lot of potential.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hi, I wil add a screenshot. This is the last scene I can see. I have had it crash before, but at least could get past it through slow clicking and saving. But this scene is impossible to get past.

Is there a way to maybe get chapters to get past something like this or a gallery unlock function or something??

Hope there is a solution, the game has a lot of potential.
Try reload your save from previous one. Or download the game from my patreon without any mod.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.12.1. And I've added the gallery unlocker function
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Please update to version 13 when possible.... thanks in advance!

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Try reload your save from previous one. Or download the game from my patreon without any mod.
I tried loading different saves, doesn't seem to solve it.

I checked Patreon, but no Android link?!?

Also dont think the version I am using has any mods?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nudist School with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.13.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

• Red Heart
Reactions: JiggyliFAP and Val8

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Nudist School with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.13.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Thx man. The android port on the first page doesn't have the swipe gesture so its quite bothersome.

Reactions: Eonor

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 402 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Val8

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK dumb guy question, what was with the yoga pussy stuff, opening and closing, WTF.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V.0.13

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V.0.13

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.13

PS: a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod

NudistSchool V0.13 MEGA
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.13

Fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.13

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
OK dumb guy question, what was with the yoga pussy stuff, opening and closing, WTF.
My best guesses are he was trying to avoid getting turned on not by thinking of gross things or remembering boring sporting statistics but by trying to figure out how turned on the girls were by watching thier pussies twitch. Did this work, nope is it even a good way to figure out s girls arousal ... probably not but he's tried a bunch of unsuccessful control techniques I think this was just the latest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes