Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Updated to v0.3
If I could make an observation, your updated version of the WT mod doesn't add any of the spelling and grammar corrections/rewrites Elsa made to the previous v0.1-0.2 dialog in v0.3. I've made an update to the Walkthrough mod that includes those corrections and several others and attached it below. Additionally, I made it so that the main character closes the door after peeking on his roommate so the player can see both NSFW shots associated with the two responses. I also added a version of the animation completed.rpy file that makes Olivia's last sex scene animation slightly faster, in case anyone would want that.

Huh, the only girl you can have sex with until 0.2 is winning the poll, what a coincidence :ROFLMAO: (I didn't vote for her :p)
This game is fun. Time to check out 0.3.
Actually, you can have sex with Allana if you refuse Olivia and the teacher at the nude beach or use the Walkthrough mod to see all three.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V.0.3

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.3

NudistSchool V0.3 MEGA
UPDATE V0.3

ATUALIZAÇÃO PRA VERSÃO V.0.3

agora a tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod as escolhas do mod foi traduzidos

1652200492340.png

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
If I could make an observation, your updated version of the WT mod doesn't add any of the spelling and grammar corrections/rewrites Elsa made to the previous v0.1-0.2 dialog in v0.3. I've made an update to the Walkthrough mod that includes those corrections and several others and attached it below. I also added a version of the animation completed.rpy file that makes Olivia's last sex scene animation slightly faster, in case anyone would want that.
Yeah, honestly I don't pay too much attention to the grammar things of the original script. Anyway thank you

Reactions: Emelex

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
great game .. only problem i have with it .... it ends to early ..... patiently awaiting your next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Hey, Gaunt,

I hope this finds you well.

According to several English linguists (way too many to reference here, but I cite J.T.Baker as one), in "Correct English" the expression “Grammatical Error” is paradoxical, for the reason that a form cannot be Grammatical and Erroneous at the same time.
You see: a Grammatical Form implies that it already is in accordance with the [productive or not] rules of the grammar of a language; hence a form such as “error in construction” or “error in English” should be used instead.

I hope this elucidates the issue a bit.

cheers, mate!
Kinda late but I'm still gonna give shit about this one. Grammatical has two uses in a sentence: The linguist use (a sentence in correct form in accordance to the rules of grammar); and the layman use (root word + the suffix) to denote association. So no, it is not a paradox unless you also change a grammatical rule where adding the suffix -tical (of or pertaining to) no longer means the same thing. To say that "grammatical error" is a paradox, would be a fallacy since since the literal meaning of "grammatical error" would be "an error pertaining to grammar".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thx for the feedback! I like it. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. Sorry about all this =(
It is fine by me, just skipped to the sex scenes saved again, and skipped till I got to the new stuff.

Was an enjoyable update, I like the new blonde girl, but um NAZIa, not sure about the name.

Although the replay did make me notice something, "narrator, you cum".
groot-sad.gif

"Lena moans with delight as you unleash a torrent of your hot cum into the deepest part of her womb".

Sorry not trying to be an ass, but I would think a female would have a better understanding of what it feels like having a guy inside or even creampie her and would be able to make up something like I said, rather than, you cum.

Still, a good update, don't think I have seen female blackmail the MC, although given how embarrassed she was, wouldn't it then work for us to blackmail her, or at least stop her from doing it to us.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well my interest in this game just decreased after this update and I was liking the game until now...
Damn it seems I'm really unlucky with my fav girls in games.
Let's wait for next update to see if it will be the last nail in the coffin or will salvage it for me.

Well anyway GL with the game.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
Updated to v0.3
I'd suggest also changing the mod so instead of renpy.random.randint() it uses random.randint() during spin-the-bottle, which will allow people to get a different result by just rolling back or quick save/load; otherwise, you seem to need to go back a number of lines to get a different outcome, which is fine for non-modded but probably worth making easier for modded. (To be honest, I don't really understand why it's ever different after quick-load when using renpy.random, since that's supposed to always give the same result, I thought.)

Note you'll have to add an 'import random' in a python block.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I like this game, it's pretty sexy and the setup is a bit different in a good way. And bush :love:

Did not like this update too much unfortunately, there are already quite a lot of characters and introducing even more is just taking time away from the original girls. Adding a dumb guy wasn't fun either.

Hope we get back to school in chapter 4 with a new project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well my interest in this game just decreased after this update and I was liking the game until now...
Damn it seems I'm really unlucky with my fav girls in games.
Let's wait for next update to see if it will be the last nail in the coffin or will salvage it for me.

Well anyway GL with the game.
But why

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I have a bug: After the scene with Allana at the nude camp, I proceed to say no to Olivia:

Screenshot_6.png

Then the MC, instead of leaving, crosses paths with Clarissa and, after asking her if he can stay a moment, thinks the following:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_7.png

Which makes me think that this scene should only happen if the MC says yes to Olivia.

EDIT:

I voted for the same

Really? In 0.2 or just in 0.3 now?
Haven't played 0.3 yet, but I'm going to start from the beginning later anyway, might try that out then, thx.
At the nudist beach, when the "experiment" starts and the MC gets a boner, if you turn down Olivia and the teacher, then Allana can take care the MC's boner and the MC and Allana have sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: cubba

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
That's a red flag for me when a harem game forces me to choose between scenes.
The mod lets you see all three (and you can easily rollback or quicksave without the mod). As to predicting the quality of the game from that particular element of the first chapter, it was, IIRC, the author's first sex scene, and maybe the first real choice in the game as well, so maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to improve. AFAICT it doesn't affect future scenes at all (which means you're not locking yourself out of anything based on those choices).

Reactions: damnedfrog
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes