Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
this game reminds me of the h manga called "Nudist Beach ni Syuugaku Ryokoude!!", but there is only 1 guy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What happened between Olivia and the MC?

View attachment 1805281

On the other hand, if the intention is that we hate Bailey and eliminate her as a possible LI, in my case it's perfectly achieved.
I'm going to assume it's either a continuation of the previous error, or Bailey is referring to Allana (at least in my game, where I reject Olivia)

What is LI?
As faradhii has already said, it's Love Interest

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, you don't have any bugs. If you choose my recommended choice, you will see the handjob science. The thinking dialogue that you see is after you refuse Olivia
I choose that the MC doesn't have sex with Olivia, which I suppose will be the opposite of what is recommended.

I like this game so far, the first 2 updates were great, but this last update was kinda lame. A nudist club where only dudes are naked and all the females wear pasties and underwear? WTF? In this game people in school do full nudity projects, but the developer didn't want any nude or even topless women in a nudist club? And to top it all off, they are wearing masks. Why do they even need masks if they are wearing clothes in a nudist club? Let me repeat this again. Clothes in a nudist club. Very strange decision.
The truth is that as a nudist club it is a bit strange.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Bailey is really pretty ( I hope she isn't completely bald downstairs), but I think she needs a little spanking.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Firs
Am I missing something??
What is "badmustard"?
good q, maybe some hindsight on wt-mod or game itself.
First thing, you should be asking WHO is badmustard, it is a dev on this forum, what I know is he/she is co working/coding (I think) another game called One Lie, he/she has their own game Almost Dead.
https://f95zone.to/members/badmustard.3349544/

Probably the dev put it is as a nod to either badmustard game, or she/he gave this games dev help with stuff.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Dude, you missed the chance for, "you rang".

Yeah, there is a line in this game, it says badmustard and they wondered what it meant, I assumed it meant you.
I help with the spelling, grammar (as best I can) and make the android port for the game
But I still don't know how my name was put in there

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
decided to restart, nice update and bit funny, some sex and some story and lots of questions about wtf kind of school that is.
You can't "not" decide to restart. The game errors out if you try loading an old save.

BTW fucking hilarious that people continue using that Renpy crap considering it doesn't even support a smelly shit. The fucking engine is from around 2012 and has barely changed since.

• Angry
Reactions: glassware

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
You can't "not" decide to restart. The game errors out if you try loading an old save.

BTW fucking hilarious that people continue using that Renpy crap considering it doesn't even support a smelly shit. The fucking engine is from around 2012 and has barely changed since.
Its fixed. You can load your old saves now.
Try the mega link

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and alts are what? rpgm? tends to be unstable so needs saving often and no autosave, unity? not free from bugs either and not easy to mod or make android versions, unreal engine etc aren't that used.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes