Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Uh, sorry, I'm a bit confused by your first sentence. There's no girls in the game above a C/D-cup because... there just isn't?

You then say it's not an engine limitation... but then say the majority of "audience" doesn't like D/DD-cups or above. But how do you know that? What's your source on that claim? I know a lot of people I've dated have preferred my flat chest or my butt or legs, but this seems like a strange claim to make regarding fictional character bust size diversity when fictional characters are created by the creator and so he decides what they look like. What audience, exactly? Of this site, or of hentai games in general?

And I'm afraid I can't parse your second paragraph. Would you please rephrase it for me? I think it's the sentence structure that's giving me trouble comprehending your intentended information from it.
In other words...this is not the game for you if giant, unrealistic, balloon-size titties are what you are looking for. For the most part, most of the girls have breasts in varying shapes and sizes, but still tend to be petite/proportional to their figure. Furthermore, CXX was specifically citing the game, Thirsty For My Guest, and others similar where the MC quickly 'meets & fucks' an assortment of women for casual sex

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he was specifically citing the game, tfmg and others similar where the MC quickly 'meets & fucks' an assortment of women for casual sex
meet and fuck games are webgames (cracked to be played offline) with zeppelin tits and asses size of ocean cruisers (link to pack of those games is at f95).

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
In my opinion, I think that the girls should be able to KEEP their lovely pubic hair... Bushes. After all, what's the fun if all of them are shaved?
I agree as well, it's nice with a little variety, and the hairy girls is one of the reasons I like this game. To me a hairy pussy is a sign of fertility and sexual awakened femininity and I much prefer it to pre-pubescent non hairy girls. More hairy girls in games please!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion, I think that the girls should be able to KEEP their lovely pubic hair... Bushes. After all, what's the fun if all of them are shaved?
Everyone has their tastes, which is fine. For my part, I have avoided as much as possible all the scenes with Olivia. And for a different reason, I'm going to ignore Bailey, at least as far as Elsa94 will let us.

For now the LI that I prefer is Allana, and possibly after her it's Lena (but we will definitely see that later)

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
I agree as well, it's nice with a little variety, and the hairy girls is one of the reasons I like this game. To me a hairy pussy is a sign of fertility and sexual awakened femininity and I much prefer it to pre-pubescent non hairy girls. More hairy girls in games please!
I also couldn't agree more with you. The way I see it it is also a pity that Glory did not have a cute bush. It would have been such a cute blonde bush... .

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Hello there. Does anyone know when will the next update come out?
By the way; isn't Glory just hilarious? She is one of the funniest characters in the game.
Cheers.

Reactions: Demnor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello there. Does anyone know when will the next update come out?
By the way; isn't Glory just hilarious? She is one of the funniest characters in the game.
Cheers.
well from jan to may 3 versions so i'd guess this month maybe.

yes she is funny.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaaaza and LaikDink

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
dev seems to have gone off radar. update should have been released 10 days or so ago. question on discord ignored, not seen there for a while, nothing on her other sites. might just be on holiday i guess

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes