Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
olivia nurse-Beauty (5).jpg
Hey guys, I am sorry for the lateness of update. I am actually kinda sick.

I actually want to release the public version when I release the next latest version. But I am sick and cant do any progress.

I am so sorry, I'll do some hot renders when I am healthy again as an apology.

(The next public release (v0.4) does not contain Lena's story. I am currently working on her scene and it will be released in the next scene. So dont get your hopes up if you are waiting so long for her update as you will be dissapointed =( )

try-Beauty (16).jpg

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

I actually want to release the public version when I release the next latest version. But I am sick and cant do any progress.

(The next public release (v0.4) does not contain Lena's story. I am currently working on her scene and it will be released in the next scene. So dont get your hopes up if you are waiting so long for her update as you will be dissapointed =( )

View attachment 1962275
Well, with a so hot render of Olivia, we can only forget you ;)

But seriously, take all the time you need to rest and return back healthy.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was a hell of a post, made me laugh at her holding an invisible needle, made me feel sorry for the dev, and then made me throw up a little in my mouth at that hairy bush.

I hope you feel better soon, and I hope it is nothing too serious.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1962274

View attachment 1962275
Sad that Elsa94 is sick, but wow Olivia is gorgeous and very sexy. I do like her bush! Glad that we have some variety and that not every girl in every game is a hairless pre-pubescant girl or lookalike.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
View attachment 1962274

View attachment 1962275
PLEASE let there be some gyno chair action in the next update like this!!

Reactions: Demnor

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Well, that was a hell of a post, made me laugh at her holding an invisible needle, made me feel sorry for the dev, and then made me throw up a little in my mouth at that hairy bush.

I hope you feel better soon, and I hope it is nothing too serious.
the needle is pointing down and appears stuck into her own palm

• Wow
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
the needle is pointing down and appears stuck into her own palm
Well geez, thanks a fucking bunch, as if scrolling up and seeing that hairy bush didn't shrink me enough, using the open image in a new tab link and then looking closer, yes you are right, and now my balls have receded into me.:eek:

Just, fuck, and why green.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Well geez, thanks a fucking bunch, as if scrolling up and seeing that hairy bush didn't shrink me enough, using the open image in a new tab link and then looking closer, yes you are right, and now my balls have receded into me.:eek:

Just, fuck, and why green.
you can always choose not to follow the thread or game, if it revulses you so much as you make out

personally, I'm curious why Olivia would do such a thing, so hopefully v0.4 will answer that one

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
you can always choose not to follow the thread or game, if it revulses you so much as you make out

personally, I'm curious why Olivia would do such a thing, so hopefully v0.4 will answer that one
Those are just render Elsa94 made as an "I'm sorry guys, I'm sick, enjoy these images I just made really quick." I don't think they have much to do with the story. Could be wrong but that's how I understood those pics.

Also, I'm pretty sure Havik79 was just being over dramatic to get a laugh at the unfortunate position of the needle and the fact that they aren't a fan of hairy pussy.

Reactions: Havik79
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes