Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, no it shows that stuff from years ago is better than today's shit.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know how Bailey got so much vote... If she actually paid attention to the lesson, even if she had a rock as a brain, I would have still liked her... But nope....
In this last update I have lost any respect or interest in her.

I like the Bailey model the best, I think. I just wish we had the opportunity to NOT help her and still get her route.
I hope we can refuse to help her, outright. I find closing her route with it as secondary and inconsequential right now.

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I think Bailey just needs a firm hand, on her behind. I'd be willing to help her.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is it just me or does the MC look like Ivan Drago?
I don’t see it… maybe in the hair cut, but otherwise he’s too skinny and his jawline is to smooth. But it’s been a long time since I’ve seen that Rocky movie. Others might see it too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t see it… maybe in the hair cut, but otherwise he’s too skinny and his jawline is to smooth. But it’s been a long time since I’ve seen that Rocky movie. Others might see it too.
some resemblance aka hair and bit face but that's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How come there's no girl in the screenshots above a C or D-cup? Is it an engine limitation, artist's limitation, or game dev's preference for breast sizes?
cause there isn't any1 above that. engine allows from a to z, majority of audience doesn't like giant titties.

if you want girls/women with huge tits then thirsty for my guest and others (especially meet and fuck games) are for you.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
cause there isn't any1 above that. engine allows from a to z, majority of audience doesn't like giant titties.

if you want girls/women with huge tits then thirsty for my guest and others (especially meet and fuck games) are for you.
Uh, sorry, I'm a bit confused by your first sentence. There's no girls in the game above a C/D-cup because... there just isn't?

You then say it's not an engine limitation... but then say the majority of "audience" doesn't like D/DD-cups or above. But how do you know that? What's your source on that claim? I know a lot of people I've dated have preferred my flat chest or my butt or legs, but this seems like a strange claim to make regarding fictional character bust size diversity when fictional characters are created by the creator and so he decides what they look like. What audience, exactly? Of this site, or of hentai games in general?

And I'm afraid I can't parse your second paragraph. Would you please rephrase it for me? I think it's the sentence structure that's giving me trouble comprehending your intentended information from it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uh, sorry, I'm a bit confused by your first sentence. There's no girls in the game above a C/D-cup because... there just isn't?

You then say it's not an engine limitation... but then say the majority of "audience" doesn't like D/DD-cups or above. But how do you know that? What's your source on that claim? I know a lot of people I've dated have preferred my flat chest or my butt or legs, but this seems like a strange claim to make regarding fictional character bust size diversity when fictional characters are created by the creator and so he decides what they look like. What audience, exactly? Of this site, or of hentai games in general?

And I'm afraid I can't parse your second paragraph. Would you please rephrase it for me? I think it's the sentence structure that's giving me trouble comprehending your intentended information from it.
1. right, atm no girls with above c/d.
2. well my claim comes from threads i follow. hentai is different thing.
3. thirsty is game with ducklips and zeppelins/wrecking balls as tits so you might like it and also meet and fuck games have huge tits (both are at f95).

orvail

May 13, 2018

Well, you answered your question yourself. It's fiction.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes