1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0f92827b8c1f78867a104d44c597a319.gif

Overview:
Nun vs Tentacle ero-action defense game, defend the holy church from the invading monsters and the forces of the Ma-oh Ravager.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-24
Release Date: 2013-06-17
Developer: AzureZero -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

07d9fc8863499a1e1536a8452057a58d.gif 7692dae9cdc1e80db6618798db35a3c3.png RJ116956_img_main.jpg RJ116956_img_smp1.jpg RJ116956_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i will added the Images later when our attachment server is back up

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I want to go back in time five minutes to when I hadn't played this and never touch it. Holy shit, there is bad and then there is whatever the hell this was.

Reactions: ILCjr

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I get the feeling in the fight of Nun vs Tentacles, tentacles always win.

Reactions: Megumin.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Cheats

Lose 1 time
Go To CG Config in Game Folder
Depends on What you unlocked when you lost

Add - 1=1
Add - 2=2
Add - 3=3
Add - 4=4

To Unlock Gallery Pictures.
:cool::cool:

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Used to see Azurezero pop in on the other popular hentai forum ULMF. They were always fairly nice, but god if I didn't always find their games to be some of the most tedious and disappointing H-games I'd play. Over the years it doesn't really look like they've learned much, which is a shame. They have potential, but always seem to fall short in a lot of ways.

Things like scenes locked behind game over scenes, bad platforming, painfully average if not below-average pixel art, and weird writing for a lot of the scenes in their games with dialogue.

I really really want to love their stuff, but it just never delivers for me. You can tell they really try to get their projects completed and delivered though, which is surprisingly rare in the gaming industry as a whole nowadays.

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
I used to be friends with Azure and playtested a few of their games, I will say that some of their games are actually pretty good, but their quality does vary wildly and the artstyle they use is definitely not for everyone and also varies wildly in quality.

I do feel like pointing out though that as far as I know this is one of their older games. Not sure why or how it only arrived here now. It's not like it was waiting for translation...

I will say I think their best games are mostly their rpgmaker stuff particularly the game Majo I found rather charming and enjoyable, while this is definitely one of their worst alongside their attempt at an homage to Jungle/Demon girl by Linemarvel which I believe was called... Like... Science girl or something?

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Played for literally thirty seconds, where do I even start.

I think I'll start with the cringe song that you can't turn off.
Or how about the fact that the creators of this game haven't figured out how to manipulate a character in a 2D platformer.
Or the fact getting hit catapults you across the map
Or how about the fact that THIS is [FINAL]? This wouldn't pass as .0001 of a patreon cashgrab. Don't tell me this costs money on DLSite.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this game is like 7+ years old. They've released like 20 games since this. Don't judge their current stuff by one of the first games they've released.

That said, I haven't checked out their games in about 7 years, lol. One of my issues with them is they go heavily towards quantity over quality. 20+ games in 7 years and it shows. That's a business tactic, not a tactic for making quality games. Checking out their most recent stuff it seems it's mostly default rpg maker assets, which makes sense considering there's no way they have time to give each game individual attention. Feels like they're just 100% focused on churning out games as quickly as possible. About 3 games a year with a single person working on them isn't a great look.

Would be nice if they slowed down and focused on improvement and quality for once. There's really no excuse for the art to still look like that after so long. Some of those anatomy issues are the kind of shit you could fix in a few days of focused study. I can't really talk about how they could improve their games since I haven't played them other than spending more time on them. The art though is an easy way to attract more people at least. With the art quality not improving too much, it certainly gives off the impression that the game quality wouldn't improve much either. I mean, how could it? When would they have time to study?

I might check out a game of theirs if it's clear they spent way more time on it than their other games. Those just do not seem like they're worth the price at all. Seems like they're kind of stuck at mediocre and uninspired/bland/basic everything.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote