Unity Completed Nursery Clicker [Final] [I’m Moralist]

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
When you click on the former Sister’s nursery, cute monsters are born. The more you click, the stronger the monsters that are born! Unlock items and create many powerful monsters! What happens when the world is filled with monsters…?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Original Title: 苗床クリッカー
Developer: I’m Moralist - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Please report or let me know any missing tags.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
It's a clicker! That's, uh. That's all you need to know. beat it in an hour using an autoclicker. It's selling you on exactly what you see, and nothing more. So if this looks like what you want to be looking at for an afternoon, go for it.

Edit: It'll probably be a lot more interesting with a better translation - all of the text unlocks describing each level of "development" were akin to arcane scripture, even if they were translated (which wasn't always the case no matter how long it was left open (damn auto-translate!)). And that's where most of the "bodily transformation/violation" stuff that's key to this genre happens. So. It's kinda naff that it's basically unreadable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Neversoft_

Mirazel

Sep 17, 2019
Quite a lot isn't translated, but isn't needed to understand. Still hope for a better translation.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Why this game try to post in my twitter? if a click in anywhere of the game then open twitter and write a post waiting for me to public it. And yes, cookie cliker in +18 xD

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Something like this would be a lot better if it actually has some kind of changing scene, or just any animation really. Having just the one sprite in the game that doesn't move or change at all is really lame.

darkfwol

Feb 17, 2020
autotranslator is a pain, especially since I discovered that it's set to max translate 200 characters which some of developments have more than that. have to go into BepInEx/config/autotranslatorconfig.ini to up that. After setting it to 400 things translated WAYY quicker

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes